Would you REALLY survive a zombie apocolypse?

survived a month. not sure how well that color thing went. i live within maybe 20 miles of a military base. im sure i could find an army sized arms choice. plenty of ammo, choice of ammo, a decent haven, open area, plenty of military grade vehicles, supplies such as commisary and such. i feel id last more than a month in my living area. now if i was in a city, id be done when i try to run. im not a runner, never was. more of a rider or fortifier. there a way to see the top results on it? nvm found it. nvm again. way to see the "more right answers?"

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

survived a month. not sure how well that color thing went. i live within maybe 20 miles of a military base. im sure i could find an army sized arms choice. plenty of ammo, choice of ammo, a decent haven, open area, plenty of military grade vehicles, supplies such as commisary and such.

This just hurts my eyes, so I have to pop your bubble of dream.

First of all, if any kind of such apocalypse happened, where do you think people around that military base would go? Of course get their hands on military gear, weapons, ammo etc. And military would not give them to them or if it wasn't there you'd have to fight against other survivors to actually find something. Not very good thinking "Go to military base and get gear", I mean think outside the box.