Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reposting for new page, and updating.

Riddle

You might want to take me on from a distance.

I'm an obstacle for noobs but a vet's best friend.

You need a key to open me, though I have no lock.

I am the gatekeeper of power, faith, and armament.

BriggzyJ97 - 34

vDeltaGamingv - 24

Experience This - 10

Electric Jesus - 8

ETEI2NAL407 - 6

nayrc - 4

[*:y7sfyxyo]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:y7sfyxyo]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:y7sfyxyo]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:y7sfyxyo]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:y7sfyxyo]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to take this one. The answer is the piles of rubble on Buried that you need the big guy to destroy.

Riddle

You might want to take me on from a distance.

You get more points if you break them from further away.

I'm an obstacle for noobs but a vet's best friend.

You need them to get Awaken the Gazebo.

You need a key to open me, though I have no lock.

You literally need the green key before breaking them.

I am the gatekeeper of power, faith, and armament.

They block the way to PaP, The Church, and the Gunsmith.

BriggzyJ97 - 34

vDeltaGamingv - 24

Electric Jesus - 18

Experience This - 10

ETEI2NAL407 - 6

nayrc - 4

[*:16qpiu8w]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:16qpiu8w]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:16qpiu8w]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:16qpiu8w]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:16qpiu8w]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

NEEEEEEEXT!

Riddle

vDeltaGamingv - 24
Electric Jesus - 18
Experience This - 10
ETEI2NAL407 - 6
nayrc - 4

[*:16qpiu8w]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:16qpiu8w]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:16qpiu8w]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:16qpiu8w]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:16qpiu8w]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

That's very kind of you. I'll have a go, not promising it will be very good though.

Riddle

I once was unique, but not anymore.

BriggzyJ97 - 34

vDeltaGamingv - 24

Electric Jesus - 18

Experience This - 10

ETEI2NAL407 - 6

nayrc - 4

[*:29oz6hkn]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:29oz6hkn]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:29oz6hkn]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:29oz6hkn]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:29oz6hkn]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

Riddle

My successors a fourfold, and much tougher than I.

BriggzyJ97 - 34

vDeltaGamingv - 24

Electric Jesus - 18

Experience This - 10

ETEI2NAL407 - 6

nayrc - 4

[*:353xskt4]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:353xskt4]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:353xskt4]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:353xskt4]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:353xskt4]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

Riddle

Im handy if you have a friend in need.

BriggzyJ97 - 34

vDeltaGamingv - 24

Electric Jesus - 18

Experience This - 10

ETEI2NAL407 - 6

nayrc - 4

[*:hykaclxu]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:hykaclxu]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:hykaclxu]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:hykaclxu]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:hykaclxu]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

Riddle

Was the only weapon that could revive by shooting a fallen friend

The Staves. These for can too and are much better weapons

Im handy if you have a friend in need.

Pretty obvs really

BriggzyJ97 - 34

vDeltaGamingv - 28

Electric Jesus - 18

Experience This - 10

ETEI2NAL407 - 6

nayrc - 4

[*:kjrfq1qb]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:kjrfq1qb]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:kjrfq1qb]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:kjrfq1qb]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:kjrfq1qb]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

Archived