Zombie People Listen Up! 4 Player Zombies Confirmed & 8 play

God, I hope there is no 8 player mode. When I play pubs as a host, I actually hope 2 players quit around Rd 20, just so I don't have suffer horrendous frame lag, of which is inevitable every time.

Imagining 8 players on round 24... damn. To hell with that. It would be like playing a frickin' slide show! :o

You guys are really bumming me out. nothing but negativity...

How about two teams of 4 players spawning in different locations on the map and the first team to get the power on or buy all perks or something wins. You would have to smartly use your money to open doors to reach your goal or set traps to delay the other team.

Or a mode where each team gets their certain area of the map and the first team to clear their area of threats wins.

Or a balls out deathmatch all the while zombies are randomly attacking. Wunder Weapons could spawn in various places like Halo or they could be killstreaks along with Hell Hounds or George Romero lol.

Hell you could even do a mode where 4 player play co-op and 1 other is a "boss enemy" like the Astronaut.

How about a mode where the highest scoring player for a round gets a cash bonus or a deploy-able death machine or something?

The point is you guys are being wayyyy too close minded. There is a ton of stuff they could do with a blank check for zombies.

****Edited due to lack of "Greenspeak"****

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I hope there is no 8 player mode. When I play pubs as a host, I actually hope 2 players quit around Rd 20, just so I don't have suffer horrendous frame lag, of which is inevitable every time.

Imagining 8 players on round 24... damn. To hell with that. It would be like playing a frickin' slide show! :o

How about two teams of 4 players spawning in different locations on the map and the first team to get the power on or buy all perks or something wins. You would have to smartly use your money to open doors to reach your goal or set traps to delay the other team.

Or a mode where each team gets their certain area of the map and the first team to clear their area of threats wins.

Or a balls out deathmatch all the while zombies are randomly attacking. Wunder Weapons could spawn in various places like Halo or they could be killstreaks along with Hell Hounds or George Romero lol.

Hell you could even do a mode where 4 player play co-op and 1 other is a "boss enemy" like the Astronaut.

How about a mode where the highest scoring player for a round gets a cash bonus or a deploy-able death machine or something?

The point is you guys are being wayyyy too close minded. There is a ton of stuff they could do with a blank check for zombies.

I wish more people thought like you. The game is still about 6 months out, it's way too early to determine whether or not 8 players would ruin the game. We don't even know what they will do with that, for all we know, they could just be using the multiplayer engine to fix the host migration problem. And also, if you don't like what they do with 8 players, then don't play that game mode. They're still going to have that classic 4 player survival mode.

I wish more people thought like you. The game is still about 6 months out, it's way too early to determine whether or not 8 players would ruin the game. We don't even know what they will do with that, for all we know, they could just be using the multiplayer engine to fix the host migration problem. And also, if you don't like what they do with 8 players, then don't play that game mode. They're still going to have that classic 4 player survival mode.

Kill-All:

Exactly!!!! Here have some brainz for being open minded [brains] [brains]

im not sure if this has been mentioned before and im sorry if it has been (i havent been on too much)

just for anyone who is still skeptical, 8 player co-op zombies has been 115% confirmed by 3arc on twitter.

ignore that i wasnt on official twitter :facepalm:

edit: sorry i dont exactly know how twitter works sorry but is "@iBlackOps2" the offical twitter, the "i made me suspicious