Intro to the Wrath

Hey everyone!

My username here is WrathoftheLamb. I got this gaming back in '04 and have used it ever since. It is not my username on CoD (taken by someone else), but I still use it for forums, etc.

Some info:

-I have been an avid Zombie player since WaW

-I play on the Xbox

-I'm a drummer.

-I like to play FPS games.

Hope to see you guys around the forums!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello new recruit now that you've signed up you need to fill out this 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000word essay on you're thoery of zombies/how much you love them :D :twisted:

OH one last thing about the essay it must be done in 2 hours thank you and have a wonderful stay at CoDz :D:D:D:D:mrgreen::D:D:D :D

If you happen to be looking for zombie teammates I would suggest posting here for quick one time matches or here for a more long term 'team'. If the second section I mentioned, you could check out Team Wunder Waffes, as you are an Xbox player. Or you could of course just find and start your own small group by posting there. Just make sure you post in the right place :)

If you've ever been curious about the whole twisted conspiracy of a story behind the zombies gamemode, I would highly recommend reading so many things in this entire section. For relatively easier reading I would also recommend things in this section, as the Asylum content can get really mind bending sometimes. The research facility is usually easier to follow, and definitely still very brilliant. I suggest looking over some of it.

[tab][/tab]Last, but not least, I HIGHLY recommend you click the red link in my signature below. It is a guide to help you find your way around the forums, and on how to use some of the features here at CoDz. It is a little old, so somethings will not be the same. Due to upcoming planned updates, I am holding off on changes until updates are complete. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Feel free to PM anyone here, and definitely feel free, and even encouraged to PM me, any questions you may have. Enjoy your time here at CoDz, and as always,

Happy slaying.

At this point Afro's copying and pasting his intros. :lol:

Greetings! I be Tankeo, Lord of the Flies!

Welcome to CoDZ! When I first saw your username I was reminded of Wrath by LOG. :lol:

"Theory, Strategy, Community, Integrity. CoDZ Forum.

I have only one request, please don't post in that color, it's exteemelly difficult to read. Thanx. ;)