MixMasterNut re-introduction + thread link list

Hi, I'm MixMasterNut, and I never made an introduction thread for myself, so this is probably long overdue. I'm going to let you guys know a little bit more about me. The kinda stuff you won't pick up in my normal forum posts. No other better way to celebrate my 1000th post, right?

Even though I'm probably best known around here for my storyline theories, I consider myself a jack-of-trades when it comes to my place in the zombie community. I do hardcore zombie storyline research, pull off some impressive ingame scores/achievements, and run a HQ youtube channel dedicated mostly zombie gameplay. In this introduction I hope to give you guys a peek more about what makes up those facets of me.

At this time, I'm a 31 years old gamer. I've been kiting the undead since the days of playing PacMan, on my Dad's Atari 2600. I've basically lived the better part of video game history, and have been gaming my whole life.

I've graduated from college with a Bachelor's degree in Film Production, and an Associates degree in TV/Radio production. I work for a company that produces and sells 3D animation software.

I enjoy learning history, as well as indulging on science fiction. Where the two meet together is the most fun part.

Another interesting thing about me, is I'm a huge zombie nerd. I've definitely spent way too much time thinking about how I'd survive the impending zombie apocalypse. And I'm a bit of an encyclopedia on zombie lore.

I like old horror films. When my twin sister and I were kids, we would scour all the local video rental stores for all their horror movies. I think we watched just about all the classic horrors on VHS.

I love Marvel Comic books, and my all-time favorite comic book character has been Wolverine.

I contribute much of my ability to uncover easter eggs, and build theories about the z-storyline, back to my days of playing pen & paper Dungeon & Dragons. I was very well versed in the Forgotten Realms cannon and most D&D material in general. As a Dungeon Master, I once ran a very successful 3.5 ed. Forgotten Realms campaign. So having 5-12 books sprawled out all over the floor and connecting the dots between passages in them, or building a thread between them, is something I thrived on. Now I do the same with this game and internet resources.

I might add more here later....

I have a YouTube channel. Please check out my zombie videos and subscribe:

http://youtube.com/MixMasterNutGaming

I strive for Quality of Quantity in my posts here on CoDz.

THREADS I'VE AUTHORED -

STORYLINE THEORIES

Jack Parsons & the Babalon Working

Dragon Lady

Close-ups of the Abominable Martyr

Samantha is playing games with you

GKNova 6 Vitruvian Man Transmission

Tetrodotoxin = Zombie Powder

GKNOVA6 TRANSMISSION #1 = "A is for Atom" GE 1952

Oppenheimer - Manhattan Project, Trinity, Brahmastra, & MJ12

Ascension is Located at Baikonur

Explaining the Conehead Skull on Richtofen's Shrine

Vostok 1 Control Panel

Let's take a second look at the Ascension loading screen

Ignamo Jubilus - note

Dropa Stone Disks found on Shangri la and Moon

Analyzing the Mural on Ascension

NASA Moon image AS11-38-5564

Additional Kino Easter Eggs on Wii version

Kino der Toten analysis (in French)

Wunderwaffe inspired by Raiders of the Lost Ark

The Ultimate Moon Loading Screen Analysis

Pyramid found on Apollo 17 mission photograph

Decoding the 31-79 JGb215

Shangri la Monkeys and Space Elevators

Pentagon Thief Memento - Full Autopsy Report

From Der Riese to Ascension

Names of your ASTRONAUT ZOMBIES – Solo

STRATEGY

Zombie Survival Tip - Why I Keep a Claymore Pile

All Wire Spawn Locations

All Audio Reel Spawn Locations on Moon

MISC.

What are some good Custom WAW Zombie Maps to download?

Killing Floor

Laika Cosmonaut Dog Comic Book

IRON SKY Comic book Issue #1 - BAD MOON RISING

Shangri la seen in Mitsubishi Ad campaign

MixMasterNut's Project/Research Outsource Center

VERMIN SUPREME 2012 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

May Peace & Love be w/ You,

- Mix

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice, Finally we are seeing consolidated threads from more members on CoDz. Very organized and neat. I will check some of your work out on Theories when I am on airplane :) Seriously though, Bravo to you my friend. Don't forget to add a link to this thread so one can find all your threads just by clicking on your name and looking at your signature.

Way to go, Chris. Glad to see this finally came about; need to do one of these myself. I look forward to working with you in the future, man.

Happy 1000th, and let this be an example to all users (and to me), as a great way to combine the community and the zombies into one lighthearted, enlightening post.

I appreciate all the support from you guys.

LOL. I just realized I produced one long ass thread re-introducing myself, and not once did I mention how I became involved with COD Nazi Zombies and the CoDz Forum. So here's the story of my humble beginnings...

In summer 2008, COD4 was the game that convinced me to get back into console gaming. First time I played it on my friend's PS3 I was hooked. That very day I went out an bought an Xbox 360 & COD4. Even though all my RL friends had PS3s, I bought a Xbox because it was cheaper and that's what I could afford at that moment. Understand I had to have this game! So I was solo gaming for awhile it at home.

COD5 WAW came out shortly after that. I played Nacht Der Untoten on my friend's PS3, and I bought the game on Xbox 360 the next day (see a pattern here). I enjoyed WAW more than COD4, and now they added a zombie mini game into it, I was all over it. When the first DLC's came out, I tried to convince my PS3 buddies to buy it. But they didn't bother. Being the zombie nerd I am, I had to buy the first two DLC maps on Xbox for myself.

I was still solo gaming it online, so my first experience with multiplayer in Verruckt was with a group of randoms. They all knew what they were doing, and I didn't. Instantly I could tell Verruckt was going to be on a whole other level from NDU. And oh man did I noob it up! My memory has blocked most of the tragedy that I caused within the first minute of the game, but I do firmly remember getting chewed out for messing up by everyone, the host ending the game, then kicking me out of the group so that they could restart without me. I felt like shit! I felt so traumatized from that experience that I didn't bother even trying to play the zombie maps again during the WAW era. I bought SNN and was too intimidated to even play it. I took a complete blind eye to Der Reise. Too be honest that horrible first experience playing zombies co-op online, is probably the reason why I'm primarily a solo zombie player today.

Modern Warfare 2 came around and I completely forgot about WAW and Nazi Zombies. Played that game for a year until the next game, and now it feels like a bad relationship I'm glad to be out of.

Then Black Ops came around! And Kino der Toten was available to play right from the get-go. This was a new chance for me. A new beginning to get back into Treyarch's Zombies. So I dived right in. I had one of my best friends come over to my pad and we'd play split-screen. We were getting into RD 30's within the first couple weeks of playing. This time playing zombies was awesome!

And after playing the Kino map for awhile, I realized there were many clues here to a much much bigger underlying story. So I jumped on the internet, and began google searching this stuff. Started listening to all the hidden radio audio files. It didn't take long at all before I found CoDz. I remember finding AlphaSnake's epic (G)rand Zombie Design thread, and my jaw hitting the floor. I never knew this game had the potential to get so deep before. I never knew how much I had missed in the WAW maps by not playing them. This was a turning point for me.

I was a lurker of CoDz for a long time before ever joining. After seeing all the great work already posted here, I felt like there was nothing I could possibly contribute worth while. I'd probably just noob it up like I did that one time way back in Verruckt. So I spent a few months lurking and researching. I could stay current with all the stuff coming out with the Black Ops maps. But I had to play the catchup game with all the WAW and GKNova6 stuff. I think my body of work will show that.

AlphaSnake became a member of CoDz on June 21st, 2010.

Exactly one year later on June 21st, 2011 I, MixMasterNut, finally decided to become a member as well. This is ironic to me because AlphaSnake's work has always been my biggest inspiration.

It's funny to see things come full circle. About the time I showed up, is when AlphaSnake's duties as a father forced him to take a break for awhile. Now some 9 months, and 1000 or so posts later, I see he's coming back and reading all of my material. It's quite an honor to receive the amount of praise I have from him lately, seeing as he's still remains my favorite storyline theorist. Not trying to swing on Alpha's nuts too hard, but I gotta give credit where it's due. My way of saying, 'thanks bro'

In these months I've made a ton of friends here. Way too many to name, and I hope you all know who you are. I was lucky to join around the same time as a handful of, what now are, prominent members on this site. I feel fortunate to have built bonds and sharing in each other's wealth of knowledge, while mutually filling our own destinys to this point and beyond.

Thanks for everything guys. And Thank You Staff members of CoDz for giving me this online playground to play in.

Black Ops is probably my favorite game of all time. Treyarch did a masterful job of tricking me into learning more world history.

I hope you guys visit some of my threads I've linked in the OP. There's way more stuff from me still to come...

I never know you had so many different threads o.O I don't know much about the storyline but would love to find out more. Do you know were a good place to start is?

I'd recommend you listen to all the radio/audio reels in the game. Start with Der Riese and the other two WAW DLC maps. Then listen to all the reels in Black Ops Zombies. You can find them all on Youtube

• 8 months later...