What faction would control the 31-79_JGb215?????

Hey guys.

I'm working on a story/theory thing and I need your help.

Call Of Duty wiki sucks and is full of annoying people who just bicker on and on about why the name sucks.

But anyways, would Germany control it because Richtofen "discovered" it? Or would someone else control it....?

If they were to bring the 31-79_JGb215 back to WW2, what faction would control it???

I NEED THIS ANSWERED.

thank you in advance.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name=">]How did the 31-79 JGB215 end up in a sacred temple then... I guess i missed a bit of the zombies storyline. :( and it has what looks like "ancient" style designs on it

My guesses are:

a) It was already fully developed when Richtofen was teleported to the Vril-Ya's city and he either left it there, didn't know he was carrying it (you never know), or used Vril Energy to power it up and just left it there or something.

or

B) Maxis had it with him when he got teleported by Richtofen, and lost it in the commotion.

I think the latter is more plausible.

• 2 months later...

I think that it's safe to say, for the time being anyway, that it's German. Richtofen does say that Maxis worked on it. But I want to know why that little "Naga" statue is in the ADS. Is that referencing the Vril-ya? Or Agartha, the 'Inner Earth', that Brock was talking about from the radios in the map?

• Administrators

I think that it's safe to say, for the time being anyway, that it's German. Richtofen does say that Maxis worked on it. But I want to know why that little "Naga" statue is in the ADS. Is that referencing the Vril-ya? Or Agartha, the 'Inner Earth', that Brock was talking about from the radios in the map?

Well the Naga is a very sacred snake to many ancient cultures, such as the Vril-ya. Many say that the Vril-ya themselves were shape-shifters and were able to take the shape of a Naga or serpent. In India, there was supposedly a race of beings known as the Naga's and they were extremely intelligent serpent-like beings that lived in "vast caverns illuminated by precious stones." That sounds like Shangri-La to me, lots of illuminated caverns.