~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

Lots can change and happen in season two, however ideally I would like for most of it us being separated (at least physically, events or powers some possess could be built up to having others contact certain others telepathically or something).

If you still have certain things you'd like to cover in the first Season, by all means, add it. But I want to come to a point here shortly where we all have moved on to Season 2. I have already posted the thread.

Which, I am working on a Prologue basically recapping the main events and focus point. Anyone care to give a quick summary on the plan and main events that occurred in case I miss somethings?

Also, In regards to stopping max, I would like to have the Nazi's involve on that, so as we come to another high point in the climax of the story again, ideally I'd like to see what we have got so far on the Nazi's and their involvement develop as we become involved.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm back to the RP. Basically, I think Season 2 should involve getting to Hell, or at least finding out the location of the portal, and you guys could tie in whatever you want. Stopping Lucifer should take place in Season 2, at the end, or in the middle of Season 3.

As for the plot summary, make sure to note that Max now has control over the zombies as Lucifer and such.

Eye, I had an idea for season two's finale, but I really don't want to spoil it :D But your idea fits perfectly as mine splits the journey to hell perfectly into two parts :D

Oh heck I'm just going to post again, make sure you all read it :D It's going to reference all of your characters (even your's eye :))

While hell is obviously one of the key points, remember it can't completely alter the original storyline. So I think it would also be interesting to start putting small fillers into exactly where Samantha is involved in all this and basically describe what it's like where she is at. ;)

Perhaps Samantha can basically be THEIR puppet?

Well, I hope none of you mind that I made an attempt at a prologue. If it doesn't fit, or if you wanted to make one yourself, Undead, let me know and I'll eliminate it! :)

Otherwise, someone should post. Soon. Like right now. GO!

Oh and any suggestions as to what Erich should be doing/where he should go? I am currently at a loss.

Ever since that one line: "Yet to be born, interesting.." I knew what you were going to do ;) Unfortunatly I rushed the middle, I wrote it last and so I didn't want to keep you, apologies for spelling or grammatical errors :D

@Tankeo, I was referring to Ji and Henry, I imagined you would either teleport/sink into the ground or something like that, or as you are able to possess, simply become a disembodied being:

I had a quote you could use:

Pariah walked calmly through the burning scene he had caused with his words. He stopped, kneeling by a weeping Victor.

"What have I done?"

"You lived, my friend. And you underestimated me." Voice stood, turning away, "A strange thing, my need for hosts, yet it is gift that comes with but one weakness, you see creating a body is fine, there is no objection from a mere shell. But inhabit an already occupied soul and we have problems. To put it bluntly:" He smiled to himself, "The only ones who can kill me are those I have possessed. And that is why I will win. Cerebus is my slave, and the boy? Such a suggestion that he could even challenge me with a chance of winning." He drew the sword from the earth by his feet.

"I hope you said your prayers while weeping. You will join your family soon enou-"

He turned, but Victor had gone.

Do it! We have no idea when you are anyway.

I think for the purpose of not making things too complicated, we should all be in the same time and reality. If I am outnumbered on this that is fine, but I think we should probably only be separated by space, not by realities and time. At least for now.

As long as you keep it tied to the current story sure. Don't make it too complicated, but it is essentially your story. Besides, perhaps you are wanted now by the government. Perhaps the government is mostly Nazi's in this twisted nightmare of a world.

Well, they are trying to exterminate and keep Seoul quarantined I guess or something like that.