~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I won't be posting as often anymore. Real-life commitments take priority, but I will try to post when I can!

Lemonade, I'm confused with your post. Did two years pass while you were in Call of the Dead? Because it looks like the zombies appeared in 1943, not 1945/46. Also I don't think CotD had villagers living in it.

Sorry it's just I thought the story was suppose to be as close to the current story as possible.

:( I won't be posting as often anymore. Real-life commitments take priority, but I will try to post when I can!

Lemonade, I'm confused with your post. Did two years pass while you were in Call of the Dead? Because it looks like the zombies appeared in 1943, not 1945/46. Also I don't think CotD had villagers living in it.

Sorry it's just I thought the story was suppose to be as close to the current story as possible.

Remember Romero truns up with his crew there, they must of had some kind of way to get a nights sleep / supplies nearby (perhaps a day's drive away) of course it could be an expedition, but for a film it's more likely they were accomidated by others nearby :P

I said that I wandered for 2 years, which would make the present be 1945. Also, CotD takes place in the early 2000's, but there had to be people to take care of the lighthouse way back when, right? There are a couple houses on CotD and who knows what else there is that we can't see? ;)

EDIT: Oh, and also, when the gang teleported, they were sent to a different flow of time, right? Henry was living in that specific flow of time the entire time. That would also mean all characters that didn't teleport with the gang (Maximus, Erich, Henry, etc.) also lived in that flow of time. Right?

I LOVED your post Tankeo! It was so good to read!

Just did an example of Tia thinking before she acts, running in to try to help Alex. Bit confused though. Where is Alex when he wakes up? In the body or out of it? Up high as well I'm guessing judging by the last part. I don't want Tia to be in it too haha, so whoever posts next about Tia, just say you found her unconscious near it or something.

Oh and Afro, can Erich go in water? Or would it make him rust and short-circuit and shit?

Hmm I hadn't considered if water would have an adverse effect on Erich. I would suppose so. It would not be instantaneous, but prolonged exposure to extreme moisture would probably damage his mechanics seeing as he is heavily damaged already. (Being a cast off prototype, he was probably never repaired and is not fully of to specs.

Hmm I hadn't considered if water would have an adverse effect on Erich. I would suppose so. It would not be instantaneous, but prolonged exposure to extreme moisture would probably damage his mechanics seeing as he is heavily damaged already. (Being a cast off prototype, he was probably never repaired and is not fully of to specs.

Where does he draw power from? I mean, does he need a battery or whatnot?