~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to upload, but my scanner is A4, images are A3 :P I'll get them up as soon as possible, and someone else post! I've got so many things I want to do here, but I can't fill up the season on my own [brains]

Beautiful lyrics MLH ;) And I also wanted to post this song, I thought I might make it my character's theme I love it so much :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXqPYte8tvc

Just a heads up, Lee Ji-eun is IU's real name :)

That is some lines from my favroite song possibly in the realm of Kpop, and definitely she is my favorite artist.

Well between what I've said and posted, and the official description, I hope you have enough. As far as quotes go...

"Hate is more lasting than dislike." - Adolf Hitler

It is short, but it says a lot of his character. He is full of varying degrees of guided and unguided hatred.

Whatever you've heard from a song, person or book which sums up each character perfectly :P I bet metal has some good lyrics :D

EDIT: Done your bloody blade (rough sketch, if you like it I'll add detail, its on A3 so I have to find a large scanner!)

Also, someone post already!

Sketched The bloody blade and a front shot of pariah, again it's A3, so I can't scan it yet, but it is basically as you described and also wearing the clasic WW2 Nazi uniform seen on most CoD WaW zombies (with the shoulder straps and shirt underneath.) as in the ones below:

Note that he also is mutated with fangs and claws, so his flesh joins with the clothing or overlapps it at some points.

I wanted to add a feature, the more energy he uses his skin starts to decay back to zombie quality (i.e. marks on his skin where it joined together spilt open etc) This is like how in other stories theres the character who ages or veins appear when they strain with power, with Pariah it goes away after a second (obviously it takes longer to heal the more energy he uses as it gets worse), but I thought it would firstly make him look cooler 8-) and secondly it could show that he has too much power for a single body made of parts to contain, a possible ending for him? Blasting away untill he disintergrates? :D

Mainly I want this so I can draw him looking decayed and more scary [brains] And I have this imagery of him doing something epic like firing a beam of energy which takes out a building and when he fires (or as it charges) his wounds open up and/or his skin goes greyer around the edges, then afterward someone like cerebus points it out as it is returning to normal..

Sure. Sounds cool. But Cerberus is dead.

I drew the Bloody Blade a while back, must have gotten thrown out, I'l do it again.

But also, I'd like Pariah's outfit to change. A black robe would be cool, just need to incorporate that into a post. (still pretty busy)

Also, the reason he decays when he uses his power is because he's been in that body for so long. It disn't cause Alex to decay as he is still alive, and his flesh is still alive. So unless he finds a living body, he will have to switch depending on how much he uses his power, as eventually it will rot away completely. Unless the body is alive.

Also, he can't shoot beans of energy, only manipulate organic material.

I drew the Bloody Blade a while back, must have gotten thrown out, I'l do it again.

But also, I'd like Pariah's outfit to change. A black robe would be cool, just need to incorporate that into a post. (still pretty busy)

Do you mean like Grim Reaper kind of robes? Lord Voldemort kind of robes? :)

Someone should post...like soon. I would, but gotta wait for Undead to post. I explained in the Skype chat that he won't be able to post for a while when I do this post, so I'm waiting for him.

IMO, Ji, Erich and Henry shouldn't meet any of us for a while. It was called Seperation for a reason, and any more than 3 people is a crowd basically.

PS. I don't have any qualms with more people being added. Just as long as they know the RP like we do, will be dedicated to posting like we are, and are probably known around the site (I'd like to know them better, they're post style, grammar, etc, hence the last reason)

Someone should post...like soon. I would, but gotta wait for Undead to post. I explained in the Skype chat that he won't be able to post for a while when I do this post, so I'm waiting for him.

IMO, Ji, Erich and Henry shouldn't meet any of us for a while. It was called Seperation for a reason, and any more than 3 people is a crowd basically.

PS. I don't have any qualms with more people being added. Just as long as they know the RP like we do, will be dedicated to posting like we are, and are probably known around the site (I'd like to know them better, they're post style, grammar, etc, hence the last reason)

I believe Erich is doing a return teleport to Der Riese after his cooldown is complete.

Also, the reason he decays when he uses his power is because he's been in that body for so long. It disn't cause Alex to decay as he is still alive, and his flesh is still alive. So unless he finds a living body, he will have to switch depending on how much he uses his power, as eventually it will rot away completely. Unless the body is alive.

Also, he can't shoot beans of energy, only manipulate organic material.

They were just examples ;) I meant whenever he exerts himself like that, so fighting agressively or using his power grandly ;) Also noted with the alternate outfit, I'll draw that as a season 2 sketch, so I'll do the others first.