~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hope none of you mind that I made an attempt at a prologue. If it doesn't fit, or if you wanted to make one yourself, Undead, let me know and I'll eliminate it! :)

Otherwise, someone should post. Soon. Like right now. GO!

Oh and any suggestions as to what Erich should be doing/where he should go? I am currently at a loss.

Mega, that was BRILLANT! I couldn't have captured the prologue any better myself. Excellent summary. ;)

To start off the new season, I'm gonna add a little historical filler to spice things up a bit. ;)

OOC: I have read season 1 and wondering if we can add any characters.

*Fzzzt* Transmission open...

At the watch tower anything going on around you?

No the armory is safe.

Wait did you hear that?

What?

Officer Viri?

Officer?!

Oh my go-

Transmission ended *Fzzzt*

The man turns off the tape player and slowly smokes.

"We know that you decided to do a run on the armory, obviously since we don't need you for experiments we could just kill you with a bullet to a head, you would like that right John?"

"Well why would you want to do that? I have what you need.. Secrets That I could release right now to the whole world, you would like that... wouldn't you?"

A puff of smoke comes from the mans mouth blowing into the teenagers face.

"Fine, what would you desire?"

"Freedom"

And with that the teenager named john made a whoosh and the chair was empty.

A voice from above fills the room.

"I want every fucking track on that boy. What happened in Germany was out of hand.... Clean this shit up."

And with the the man burns out his cigarette and walks out of the interrogation room.

Please post in the discussion thread at least before you jump on in. I moved this here for now, pending further action.

We did, however, things can change. We can discuss it as a group perhaps. By the way. Tankeo, Undead, ZOTD, and Shoreyo. You 4 should really consider getting Skype. It is free, only needs an email, and 6 of us 10 have a chat on there for discussions about this RP. Besides, most of us, are very addicting to talk to. We need new victims.

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION GIBBS!!!!

I just feel we all worked on something really hard and we just kicked off season two and this just seems really disrespectfful, not even asking. But I may be overreacting.

I think it is actually very complimentary of Gibbs. However you really should have asked first. We currently already have 10 people in this RP, and that is quite a lot to keep track of.

We did, however, things can change. We can discuss it as a group perhaps. By the way. Tankeo, Undead, ZOTD, and Shoreyo. You 4 should really consider getting Skype. It is free, only needs an email, and 6 of us 10 have a chat on there for discussions about this RP. Besides, most of us, are very addicting to talk to. We need new victims.

I already have skype, but only talk to my real life friends on it. Nothing personal. Just they'd keep pestering me.

Anyways, is the summary on the first part of the new season all I need to know or is there something else that's key? I plan to get back into this ASAP, and I don't want to read through it all.

Zotd, basically, alex and pariah are now two seperate things, pariah has a huge vicious dog, we were teleporting outmif SNN when cerebrus/pariah attacked, therefore the tele went wrong and we are all spllit up, although some in pairs.

Cool. Then maybe I could try journeying alone for awhile? that might make it easier for me to develop my character. If not, I'll go with anybody.