~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the more he distorts others, the more damage he does to himself, physically on the molecular structure, or mentally? No clue here. Just know that Erich is mostly immune :D You can effectively disable the human parts of him, but that would only worsen the situation for you ;) Assuming we ever fight.

Erich's limitation is his mental state. He can try to give orders to himself, but isn't always successful. Sometimes he can't refuse other's commands. He does have a power supply, but unless it is tampered with, it probably should not be a concern unless this thread goes on for a very long time. He should avoid prolonged exposure to high levels of moisture in his current state, as a lot of his aesthetic and protective synthetic skin covering has been damaged or lost, water could tamper with some of his machinery if there is excessive prolonged exposure. So would excessive dirt or other debris. We will just have to assume he tries to clean himself sometimes and performs self-maintenance without me having to actually write about it. That would be desperate filler to write about Erich clearing crud from his cogs :lol:

We're so fighting at some point Afro. We just need a good excuse...

Ha, of course, but what will you manipulate? I'm a machine! Even my brain is so integrated with a network of computer processors, it may be hard to fully separate! :twisted: You gonna beat me with a tree to the face? :lol:

As far as an excuse, Erich's true personality despises you, and you seem to have no enjoyment of Erich. Granted he does not hate you like he hates Victor... that is on a much deeper level.

Well everyone can have whatever repercussions they want really. The general idea is that even though 115 flows within us, and is the core foundation of our ability, just like how 115 has the effect it does on those involved in the actual storyline, it will have it's side effects here too, but in it's own way for each of us. ;)

My greatest strength is also my greatest weakness. I am Lucifer. In order to defeat me, you'll have to hit the books I've pointed out. How hard could that be?

What? The fact you're frozen to the waste in the lowest circle of hell by your own wing beats? :D

Sorry, It's just that I love the book Dante's Inferno :)

I'm posting a bit now, to give us a plan..

Nice post Shoreyo! I see killing you will not be an easy task. ;) Interesting timing for the violence session, but it works quite well! Are you sure you want Erich's mind in full control of his body though? Through the processes and filters of the programming and his logic circuits most of his thoughts get lost. On the inside, he is not a nice man anymore... :twisted:

Most of the yellow text in my writings are quite negative and that is his pure thoughts before they get interfered with. Just in case no one else has realized.

So now the question is, what are we doing next? I could post right now, but it would still mostly be filler. Perhaps later if I feel inspired I can try to move the story forward a little...

Nice post Shoreyo! I see killing you will not be an easy task. ;) Interesting timing for the violence session, but it works quite well! Are you sure you want Erich's mind in full control of his body though? Through the processes and filters of the programming and his logic circuits most of his thoughts get lost. On the inside, he is not a nice man anymore... :twisted:

Most of the yellow text in my writings are quite negative and that is his pure thoughts before they get interfered with. Just in case no one else has realized.

So now the question is, what are we doing next? I could post right now, but it would still mostly be filler. Perhaps later if I feel inspired I can try to move the story forward a little...

I thought to make it so that the programs are there but he has the last say in things, or that he now knows how to break it.. adam and eve's legacy; free will :)

The main point is that Vic's action left Erich alone at the base, isolation warped his mind, giving him this hate for Victor.

No, it's good, if you've been reading closely about Kasady's past, it's the shard of 115 her grandfather gave her to hide from the mysterious men, which she accidentally absorbed as a little girl, this controlling her when she expends too much power.

Losing it doesn't mean she lost her powers though, it's pretty much hard wired into her after so long anyways since it's completely tainted her body in raw power, however it will take some time for her to figure out how to properly concentrate and use her ability now that that shard isn't the main "battery" source (if you will) that activates her ability, and will no longer lose control. ;)

That's a good idea, but I have an add on;

I thought you should do some more after that, you could then have Cerebus harassing someone, and Pariah going for someone else. In my view you should wait for some of them to be in a group before attacking them after they teleport if you want to do this, as then its more interesting, possibly Cerebus going for Andrew and whoever he is with to kill the teleporter, and as for Pariah? You mentioned that he had noticed Victor joined them, why not confront him on his own... ;)