~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

I can find a way of getting Victor involved, As he hasn't met max yet I might teleport to hell and say hi and then go back to the group :D

Also, are you THE satan? Because in most media he has less freedom than you, perhaps being the antichrist? But these are sugestions, it's your guy.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a different take on Lucifer, almost like John Milton's mixed in with a little bit of antichrist undertones. Think of me as the Satan who was the archangel but also is a demon. I'm a balance of both, showing Lucifer's history as well as his future. Think of me as a purgatory type character, in between heaven and hell, but with many freedoms.

So I can visit and say hi? :3

Depends on if you jump through the "invisible" portal as I leave. Though, we'd have some kind of fake alliance or something if you went through, right?

Hey, I'm Victor, I live on the moon and was born before the events of this RP take place, I can do anything if I want! :D

But on second thoughts it's easier as I'm staying with the group for a bit that we meet later :P Possibly you saying hi when I'm alone.

His dissolusionment has lead him to be apathetic, meaning in situations it's most likely he won't interfere with an event or may even refuse to use his powers even to save himself, as stemming from his self hatred.

Let me deal with the death, if any, just remember if we make a series 2 that he isn't gone :3 I just wanted a reason for him to go, but I'll get to that when I can.

I feel as though this turned into some Yu Gi Oh battle... Let's not get too carried away folks. Everything is definitely starting to hit a climax for the "End of the season" so to speak. So if you guys wish, we can make a new separate thread for a new "season" if everyone wishes it. Kinda allows us to break up the entire story a bit an piece it all together eventually.

Nonetheless, we mostly got to watch jumping ahead too much and including characters. I understand there's a battle going on, but if effects the surrounding characters too, and people need to be able to stay caught up as well.

Nice to see this sparked with activity over the weekend though, this thread was dead all last week! Keep up the great work! ;)

I'm about to add something from Kasady's point of view again, but someone give me a quick gist of exactly what is going on with how and what the plan is. As far as I'm aware, the general plan is obviously figured out what the core of our power is (which is already starting to happen and reach its climax and I believe that should be the main focus right now) but there's also the fact of timezones and all too and how things are coming together. So what's the main objective?

So what's the main objective?

Find the portal to hell, traverse the 9 circles, and kill Lucifer to end his control over the zombies.

I feel as though this turned into some Yu Gi Oh battle...

It established a conflict between two characters, and we got to have some fun. I think it was a necessary spark in the action. Also, it set up my character's involvement in the rest of the story (as the main villain), as well as Tankeo's motives. While the glitz and the glamour of our fight was very forthright, the subtext revealed a great deal about our characters. I'm really proud of the way we tied everything in, and this reminds me: great job writing the fight scenes, Tankeo.