DoA Round 80 gameplay (of me!)

Enjoy. This was The most brutal game of Dead Ops I have ever played. Here is the video of us on round 80.

xFaTaLx RaMpAgE- (green) 3-4 bar fortune and fortitude

Bluntman 1631- (blue) 3-4 bar firepower

Thee Frenzy- (red) 3 bar friendship

PVT Whiteis- (yellow) host furious feet

Skip to 8:25 for the fight against the cosmic silverbacks.

A-3F8k-XWnc

Props to thee frenzy for recording and uploading the video.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be better served in the General Gameplay Discussion because the strategy of Dead Ops is rather unnoticed. Besides, it serves to illustrate the differences between regular zombies and Dead Ops, as well as the various strategies used to attain high rounds on Dead Ops, some of which differ greatly from normal strategies. Like Fatal's said before, Dead Ops is also substantially faster than regular zombies in getting to high rounds. Clearly, round 80 with 4 players is not practical in regular zombies but for the sake of comparison, we could keep it in General Discussion.

If you want to move it back Phxntxm, go ahead. I see what you're saying, and I just think that with a bit of tweaking from Fatal, with regards to the OP, it could fit perfectly here.