Easter Eggs (yay or nay?)

owner_101

@wunderwaffe-JZ3 You do realise, there are still alot of these little details in every map since Ascension, right?

The Sparky batteries dotted around Ascension, and the characters Matroshyka Dolls.

George Romero's different apperance to other zombies and larger health raises questions in Call Of The Dead.

The civilian zombies and 'special' zombies present in Shangri-La.

And the overall story-advancing feel you get when playing Moon.

All these things add to your detective need, you just have to look.

Hey, nice to see a new member, but we usually don't put @ in posts. K? :D

i feel like an @ could be necessary for multiple recipients, but a single recipient is definitely quote required

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly the big "easter eggs" are not easter eggs at all, rather rewarded objectives. I'll go against the grain and say I don't really care at all for them and have not done most of them. I do value the small "whats that mean" easter eggs far higher so am in agreement with wunderwaffe-JZ3 regarding this.

99 point something percent of people look up the "easter egg" on youtube or wherever then follow the steps. There is no real discovery nor can there be with the millions of players. So while I value the depth they add to the maps and the wonder they create in what will the next one be, I don't see them as having any gameplay value in their current form.

With all that said, the "big easter eggs" are definately not a bad thing, just a way over rated thing and over emphasised. Theres no reason to make them harder so that 0.05 percent of discovers becomes 0.005%, as its going to be on youtube within days (or hours) of release anyway. So my vote goes to numerous smaller "easter eggs" giving details, and a larger but simpler objective giving the wider story.

Firstly the big "easter eggs" are not easter eggs at all, rather rewarded objectives. I'll go against the grain and say I don't really care at all for them and have not done most of them. I do value the small "whats that mean" easter eggs far higher so am in agreement with wunderwaffe-JZ3 regarding this.

99 point something percent of people look up the "easter egg" on youtube or wherever then follow the steps. There is no real discovery nor can there be with the millions of players. So while I value the depth they add to the maps and the wonder they create in what will the next one be, I don't see them as having any gameplay value in their current form.

I dislike you.... So very much....