Who wants Wonder weapons splash damage back?

Does anyone want the wonder weapons to have splash damage back?

Like the one the world at war waffe had? (still my fave gun :P)

I find it more fun when the weapons kill you the user and forces you to be careful with your shots more then just cause of the low ammo on most of the wonder weapons. And kinda sick of seeing people using a wonder weapon recklessly. (ect wasting ammo on the gun unless they're near 5000 points, using it on 1-4 zombies the ray gun is a exception, and more)

Plus i also find my self more aware of what i'm doing and making smarter chocies with the WaW waffe then the black ops waffe, thundergun, and wave gun mainly cause i know not to allow the zombies to get close to me in the first place and wipe them out before they can get close where as the thunder gun i always pull it out at the last minute dying.

The damage doesn't have to take jug away but maybe each wonder can have their own side effects?

Like maybe making the thunder gun (if theyarch's find a way to make it splash damage if its even in the game) blow out your ears so you can't hear the zombies till you're down then revived or died.

Another ex. is making the winter howl slow you down (how much depends how much you froze yourself)

Tell me what you guys think should splash damage on wonders come back or stick to the ray gun only?

Do you find it fun with spalsh damage or just not fun at all?

Does it make you more aware of what you're doing?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me thanks, the whole point of getting some wonder weapons is for defensive purposes ;) Wouldn't any self-damage just be negated by Flopper anyways?

I only want the WaW ray gun back. Sure, the splash could kill you in a hit or 2 if too close, BUT it seemed much more powerful than it is now.

The only reason it seemed to be more powerful is because the zombies had much lower health in W@W. You could still kill them with an MG at round 100 :lol: But yeah, with the Ray Gun the stats show that both versions do 1000 damage per shot ;)