Zombies Campaign

emp_frosty

Would everyone just understand?!?! I'm officially agitated!

1 there is the survival feeling in freaking zombies mode!

2 the campaign isn't survival it's survive and end!

3 trayarch will likely put intel for us to find for some of the harder to understand details, just like they did in blops!

4 yes it's a map with cut scenes! But is also more! Let's take nact... Well here there are 3 rooms, in this version you would first make your way through nact and to another house Mabie and then to a chopper or tunnel or something! You'd then make your way to verrućt and so on!

5 to the wisecrack that said your not getting the point, it is survival! Just the surviving ends! If you don't want it to end, don't leave the last room!

We understand what you say, but don't get angry just because someone else thinks something that you don't like, or start calling him names. ZOTD is a very well known user, so you should give him a bit of respect mate.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 trayarch will likely put intel for us to find for some of the harder to understand details, just like they did in blops!

4 yes it's a map with cut scenes! But is also more! Let's take nact... Well here there are 3 rooms, in this version you would first make your way through nact and to another house Mabie and then to a chopper or tunnel or something! You'd then make your way to verrućt and so on!

5 to the wisecrack that said your not getting the point, it is survival! Just the surviving ends! If you don't want it to end, don't leave the last room!

The point is that is has an end. I'm not trying to anger you. Sorry about that since I can see that I did. I just personally feel that it wouldn't be exactly the same...

EDIT: wait, for number 5, the point of a survival game is to never win. If you can win, it's not a survival game.

We understand, but I just don't think anyone else likes the idea.

Sorry bro, try again. ;)

Why is it every time I attempt to explain something.... I become the bad guy? I cant put this anymore simpler and it's not getting through any of their heads! I admit I've become frustrated! But your not helping by saying calm down, and you tankeo.... You are not helping at all... I utterly think your entire existence has brought me nothing but pain! I know you haven't ment to! But you have! I don't hate you btw, this is just a simple fact...

now back to the discussion:

It is the same! But sense it's already been done as much as it can possibly with us weeding out the information bit by bit, why not just collect it all in the last zombies game?

Oh and tankeo one last thing: it is survival, because you can survive for as long as you want with never ending zombies, but when you get board you head to the next map/cutscene, and start with the first round of zombies on that map! It's selective survival! The choise between flight and fight! It's in your hands in this game! Use it wisely!

Why is it every time I attempt to explain something.... I become the bad guy? I cant put this anymore simpler and it's not getting through any of their heads! I admit I've become frustrated! But your not helping by saying calm down, and you tankeo.... You are not helping at all... I utterly think your entire existence has brought me nothing but pain! I know you haven't ment to! But you have! I don't hate you btw, this is just a simple fact...

It is the same! But sense it's already been done as much as it can possibly with us weeding out the information bit by bit, why not just collect it all in the last zombies game?

Oh and tankeo one last thing: it is survival, because you can survive for as long as you want with never ending zombies, but when you get board you head to the next map/cutscene, and start with the first round of zombies on that map! It's selective survival! The choise between flight and fight! It's in your hands in this game! Use it wisely!

your idea of survival is the same idea behind every game. its not new or innovative mate. in most any game you can choose to stay and fight and level up. so it's not survival mode. and wouldn't releasing a zombies campaign that is practically just the zombies maps redundant?

sorry to sound mean but I just want to establish my standpoint.

They do have that mode, you simply end the game and play a different map. There's really no need to add any types of passage ways to other maps. And there is sometimes a cutscene in maps, for example: Call of the Dead.

They do have that mode, you simply end the game and play a different map. There's really no need to add any types of passage ways to other maps. And there is sometimes a cutscene in maps, for example: Call of the Dead.

duck makes a good point, what you're proposing is basically just a passageway that saves us time from choosing another point and some cutscenes. building a campaign around that seems kind of useless and if youre proposing that we pay money for that then that seems quite superfluous.

Then play regular zombies mode....

I want to have the story in the survival mode, and no game enders. Therefore, your idea makes this impossible. Besides, it's really not a "campaign" if it's the same gameplay as zombies, except with a game ender basically.

:facepalm: ......."…………………....................................................you.......................................do..............................realize............................that's.....................exactly......................what..........I've.......been....trying....to.....say....for the last.....freaking......9000 post! :evil: :facepalm:

And duck: it's every map, in order, explaining down to the last detail, of every map, and ending the game to start anew? Why? Plus by the time this game comes to play there will be over 50 zombies maps probably! That's a lot of maps! And doing the Easter egg in every one? That's hard!

I'm tired of fighting you all, I'm going to create a compleatly different topic, for the storyline for this game, although it will have all our favorite players, it will be altered big time!(I won't be able to finish it, but ok....)

Good bye, I officially LOATH you all....especially you ZOTD you may be "loved" by many, but remember the one person that will never respect you: STOP MOCKING ME 0!!! You will not see me on this topic again, unless I get board....

No game enders. You said there were game enders. That's the primary thing here. If I did the EE, I would end the game, would I not? I like just getting a reward at the end and just continuing. Cutscenes just wouldn't work if it was real-time. One last thing: What if some random just did all of the EE by himself, and clicked the button to end it? It's just another way to troll. Also, I've actually been as polite here as possible... You're taking this a little... too far?

Even if you never see this, I'm still gonna post this. And 50 zombie maps would be WAY too much, anyways.

Then play regular zombies mode....

I want to have the story in the survival mode, and no game enders. Therefore, your idea makes this impossible. Besides, it's really not a "campaign" if it's the same gameplay as zombies, except with a game ender basically.

:facepalm: ......."…………………....................................................you.......................................do..............................realize............................that's.....................exactly......................what..........I've.......been....trying....to.....say....for the last.....freaking......9000 post! :evil: :facepalm:

And duck: it's every map, in order, explaining down to the last detail, of every map, and ending the game to start anew? Why? Plus by the time this game comes to play there will be over 50 zombies maps probably! That's a lot of maps! And doing the Easter egg in every one? That's hard!

I'm tired of fighting you all, I'm going to create a compleatly different topic, for the storyline for this game, although it will have all our favorite players, it will be altered big time!(I won't be able to finish it, but ok....)

Good bye, I officially LOATH you all....especially you ZOTD you may be "loved" by many, but remember the one person that will never respect you: STOP MOCKING ME 0!!! You will not see me on this topic again, unless I get board....

What does "get board" mean?

:D

That was funny.

Now we have the screen stretched out...

From what I gather, the only problems we have with this are:

-Game Enders

-Untraditional survival

It seems there would be no way around these, as a

campaign is completely different than a survival game.

I can see why people want it though. It's an intriguing idea.