Gersche Device numbers!

Tankeo Dempsaki

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

That is a good theory. To me, it means that the technology is the same. After Operation Paperclip and Operation Osoaviakhim in the 40's after the war ended, the United States and Russia took the technology and the genius' of the Nazi's and made their own technology, creating things like the Winter's Howl and the teleporters.

We know that some of the scientists in the Ascension Group were ex-935 members, so naturally I am sure we all believe that those who worked in Ascension were under the influence of the Ascension Group. With that, I am saying that there were ex-935 members working in Ascension.

With the advancements in technology that came in the 15 years after the war ended, they realized that they did not need to use 115 in the teleporters. (In case you didn't know, the Gersch Device and FIVE teleporters contain absolutely no 115). With that, I do believe that they are deeply connected, I am just not completely sure how yet.

Do you think the campaign has something to do with it? Those style of numbers do appear a lot. Especially during Revelations? (The interactive cutscene after Rebirth).

Also, has anyone noticed any specific, perhaps repeating numbers coming out of the GD/teleporters/Thief? Could be a clue if there are any.

• Administrators

I don't believe that the campaign is all that connected to Zombies, in the sense of the numbers at least. I believe it shows the technology and the consistency of it in that era. And I believe that the only, if not only then one of the most common, number coming out of the Gersch Device/Teleporters/Thief is '6'

• 1 month later...

Five and ascension happened at the same time, supposedly, as well. Is it possible that the thief came from ascension?

best theroy idea ive heard of. MAYBE!? gertsch (after u save him from kessimir device?) pops up in FIVE as theif? using the gertsch as a way to be teleportered to FIVE? maybe even gone mad by the release of kessimir i mean it takes all powerful weapons to end the EE in ascension. just a thought