RELEASE THE FLIES!

Hey guys, self-proclaimed "lord of the flies" here. I've made five or six threads already, do I figured it was time to do this. So... Hello?

I don't really get what I'm supposed to say...

I'll be trying to make as many polls as possible to hear what YOU GUYS (people) think.

Heads up if you read strategies or something I post, I say release the flies a lot, the meaning kinda changes...

So... Yeah, I guess that's my introduction...

Hi, and goodbye

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading some other intros, I'll make an addendum.

I heard release the flies in a song and it's been stuck in my head for months.

I'm 13 but mature for my age (I've been told that by others, I'm not a pretentious snob)

And I'm really really into metal. Especially the extreme subgenres. Death metal FTW.

So yeah, not much else to add, I'm not the best at zombies but I make up for it with zombie knowledge and constantly trying again and again .

Hello comrade! I am MegaAfroMan, and I have come from the far reaches of the galaxy, across mordor, through tamriel, and over Oz to come and greet you! Here at CoDz I am sure you will have a great time. In fact you already seem to be assimilating well. If you need any help with the forums click the red text in my signature below. It is a link to the CoDz User's Manual, which is a thread designed to help new users figure out all the little tricks to make their browsing of this site easy, and enjoyable. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing more of your threads. Until then, happy slaying.

Hello comrade! I am MegaAfroMan, and I have come from the far reaches of the galaxy, across mordor, through tamriel, and over Oz to come and greet you! Here at CoDz I am sure you will have a great time. In fact you already seem to be assimilating well. If you need any help with the forums click the red text in my signature below. It is a link to the CoDz User's Manual, which is a thread designed to help new users figure out all the little tricks to make their browsing of this site easy, and enjoyable. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing more of your threads. Until then, happy slaying.

Ah, a fellow dimensional traveler I see!

How's Nebulon this time of year?