Q. E. D....

Tankeo Dempsaki

Well, if it's coming back, might as well do what I can to the OP.

A long way back I wanted to see what you guys thought of the QED's. Being a highly unpredictable and random weapon, I thought to get some discussion on it.

My opinions have changed since then, I find the QED's very useful, as I don't seem to get the negative effects as much as other people. I usually get the Astronaut explosion.

Of course, the one thing that tempts me to change it is the "end of round" effect where it causes more zombies to spawn. I just find that so annoying when I'm trying to do other things with it.

Please ignore some of the other things on here, keep in mind II was still extremely new back then.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, dude, I know that you are new here and all but could you cut down on the new topic posting? It's getting kinda irritating.

What is the problem with having an active member? We all should be posting this often, not criticizing those that can dedicate this time to the forum. I encourage you to continue posting because, from all of the posts of yours I have seen, they all fit the context of the thread they are in, are not spam, and usually are well thought out. I highly disagree with what LMW-YBC said here. I usually am not the kind of person who outright disagrees either, but in this case, I do. Please continue posting sir, it is nice to have a member who is this active. As long as your posts are more than 4 words, and make sense with the subject, I see no err.

You're not supposed to "both" it. I really like the Quantum Entanglement Device. It has some bad effects, but their chances of appearing are less than the good effects, and much less than the probability of good effects and neutral effects combined. Always have at least one person with the Gersch Device, for safety, but hey... They other guy can have some fun and get a QED just to try to see what he can get.

• 1 month later...

I really like the QED as it is unpredictable, for me unpredictability is one of the features that makes zombies what it is. You never know what's going to happen till it happens and yes the QED will give you bad effects but this is part of the risk you take by throwing it down and is worth it when you get a PAPed Wave Gun.

If you ain't willing to place the bet then don't roll the dice :)

The amount of times I've been f@£&ed over by QED throwers is unreal, people throw them in the most unsuitable situations. Looking back on one time, just hacked the PaP cage, put in my Wave Gun and someone throws a QED. Teleported out of the cage before I got my gun back out of the slot, watching my beautiful gun disappearing through tear-filled eyes. I rarely rage quit, but at this moment an instant rage quit seemed fair.