You have entered the Twilight Zone.....

Why do the slower zombies get to you before the fast sprinting zombies? To make sense it would have to be the other way around right? Imagine the gameplay if round one was all sprinters and round 30 was super slow walking zombies :lol:

Example two:

Why can these characters open doors, but not close them? Clearly the zombies can not go through these doors, so why not save themselves a lot of trouble and just close the door behind them? Also, why are there never any zombies waiting for you in the room when you open it? It does not make sense why tons of zombies could be pouring in the entrances to the room you are in, but none of them had the idea to try to enter in from that room, and end up stuck behind their worst enemy, a closed door.

Example four:

Well that is all I got, I would really like to hear more illogical things with zombie gameplay as some of them are actually quite funny to think about in the context of an actual zombie apocalypse!

Until next time, Happy Slaying!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this is true, but I think that's what makes this game so playable, none of us are playing for realism. I mean, if there were zombies in real life you're not gonna be able to take 24 of them into a 20ft x 20ft room and run around in a figure of 8 without expecting to die :lol:

Example 5: Why do zombies only come in waves of 24? It would make a lot more sense if it was a horde of 100 rather than 24. It's like they stand there and wait for one to get killed before entering the map.

Example 6: Why do the crawlers only come when the power is on? Zombies come when the power is off so why not crawlers? Also why can they teleport on moon but not on any other map? And thirdly why do they only spawn indoors?

Just some food for thought. :)

Example 5: Why do zombies only come in waves of 24? It would make a lot more sense if it was a horde of 100 rather than 24. It's like they stand there and wait for one to get killed before entering the map.

Example 6: Why do the crawlers only come when the power is on? Zombies come when the power is off so why not crawlers? Also why can they teleport on moon but not on any other map? And thirdly why do they only spawn indoors?

Just some food for thought. :)

they're locked in the kino attic

when you turn the power on,it breaks the roof

in five,they're locked inthe labs,when you flip the power switch,it unlocks some lab area

Example: When the zombies here a dancing symbol monkey, they all stand around it and wait til' something happens.

Example: When you throw down a device which creates a

BLACK HOLE, only zombies are effected :P

Example: The characters cannot just climb up on something to get away, but the zombie crawlers can leap 20 ft high?!

and for Five: After what you know about 115, wouldn't it occur to give the scientists a gun?!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new one, which actually applies to all of CoD. Have you ever wondered where the players put there guns at? I mean how can a person fit a thundergun with, a crossbow, 13 crossbow bolts, 3 monkey bombs, 4 grenades, and 2 claymores under there shirt without looking any different? It is inconceivable to me how this is possible. :lol:

EDIT: Say it's on Ascension with a death machine, You also have an hk115 with full ammo and the sickle. :shock:

I have a new one, which actually applies to all of CoD. Have you ever wondered where the players put there guns at? I mean how can a person fit a thundergun with, a crossbow, 13 crossbow bolts, 3 monkey bombs, 4 grenades, and 2 claymores under there shirt without looking any different? It is inconceivable to me how this is possible. :lol:

EDIT: Say it's on Ascension with a death machine, You also have an hk115 with full ammo and the sickle. :shock:

this will not fit in my scabard
takeo has a scabard

Example: Why do Zombies get faster AND stronger?

Simple fact would dictate that as their bodies decompose, they would only get weaker from rot.

Example: Why haven't they Starved to death?

The human body, reanimated or not, still needs nutrients to function properly. I see no recently eaten people in any of the maps, so unless they resorted to cannabalism, (unlikely, as they are all driven by Sam) these Zombies should have starved to death!

Undead or not, the human body has limits.