MOON NUKES=STARFISH PRIME

BlindBusDrivr

Ok, I'd like to give some credit to aegis's post about the earth not totally being destroyed. I made this topic to address something new that supports that theory.

OPERATION DOMINIC: OPERATION FISHBOWL: STARFISH PRIME

Operation Dominic, was the name of a project, where the US teased 36 nuclear weapons, within this, was Operation Fishbowl. The goal of operation fishbowl was to test nuclear blasts at high altitudes. They used Thor rockets carryon W49 warheads to high altitude and implode them. There were five rockets

Starfish Prime, Checkmate, Bluegate Triple Prime, Kingfish(MAKAROV), Tightrope.

The most infamous of these tests, was Starfish Prime. July 9, 1962.

EXACT TIME AND DATE: On 9 July 1962, at 09:00:09 Coordinated Universal Time, (which was 8 July, Honolulu time, at nine seconds after 11 p.m.)

They imploded it a 40 km altitude, creating a blast of 1.4 megatons.

It created a giant red cloud and accidentally EMP'd part of Honalulu.

So what does this have to do with zombies?

Well, let's see.

The characters, have been jumping around through time and different dimensions in-between every map. And it seems everything seems to be constant with our world except what they effect. So anything is really possible. All that it has to be for sure, is that it must take place after 1945 approx because I estimate sometimes around then, Griffin Station was overrun. So back to the nukes...

3 Soyuz rockets are launched at the earth, during what is very likely the cold war, from what we see at Area 51 with F4's and Blackbirds(both jets serviced around 1960 so fits into time frame). The cold war is when both USA and Russian are at their peak in nuclear weapon defenses.

So let's see, 3 nukes are intercepted in the Earth's atmosphere, in the middle of a time period when the govt. is doing several nuclear weapon tests, seems like the PERFECT coverup! This would explain where the sky is just red at area 51 and there's no physical damage! The nukes were intercepted and covered up with the Starfish Prime and other tests! There's suspicion anyways on why all other Fishbowl tests had rockets that came closest with near megatons of blast while the SP had 1.4 megatons blast. It's the ultimate coverup!

This could completely change our understanding of the time frames of the maps! This would imply that Five took place AFTER Area 51! And there is NO evidence that they didn't, since know they have been jumping, jeez they went a few millennium's back in Shangri La, a matter of months wouldn't be a stretch.

So what do you guys think? Do you think the nukes were intercepted and covered up before hitting earth and what we thought about Area 51 and Moon's time is wrong? Or is it just how we thought?

Sorry for all the overload of info. I just got a rush of all of these ideas.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this theory, personally i think the earth hasn't been destroyed although i still think the rockets may have ben targeted to destroy a certain part of the earths crust but that's a different theory altogether

but just one thing...

jeez they went a few millennium's back in Shangri La, a matter of months wouldn't be a stretch.

when did they go back millenniums, there is a fairly modern radio both during the eclipse and in the time our heros are first there

i like this theory, personally i think the earth hasn't been destroyed although i still think the rockets may have ben targeted to destroy a certain part of the earths crust but that's a different theory altogether

but just one thing...

jeez they went a few millennium's back in Shangri La, a matter of months wouldn't be a stretch.

when did they go back millenniums, there is a fairly modern radio both during the eclipse and in the time our heros are first there

Yes but that's during the eclipse. When they first teleport and Richtofen's original trip, they are thousands of years ago. The Rock hadn't hit yet.

but just one thing...

Yes but that's during the eclipse. When they first teleport and Richtofen's original trip, they are thousands of years ago. The Rock hadn't hit yet.

when? when you play there or when Richthofen goes there in the moon radios?

You can teleport back to Area 51 before the nukes hit and then see an effect as the nukes hit, and the earth shakes. So I'm doubting they were intercepted.

1RKzekpUDCI

(props to Stwrsbob for the vid)

Well you see, just because they were intercepted doesn't mean the earth wouldn't be unaffected.

An explosion of several megatons can cause an EMP hundreds of miles away. That it what we saw happening.

More evidence of this, in the sky there is a big white aurora in the sky after the nukes hit.

Actually this could be the stars and andromeda galaxy revealed due to destruction to parts of the atmosphere.

look at this pic from starfish prime

And check out what it looked like from space:

This all seems very similar to the results of the nukes on moon, red sky, giant red/white aurora, looks like earth exploded from space, etc.

This could completely change our understanding of the time frames of the maps! This would imply that Five took place AFTER Area 51!

I'm confused...how does it imply that 5 could be after?

Because if it is starfish prime, Area 51 takes place in June 1962, whilst Five, revealed in the cutscene being sometimes during the Cuban Missile Crisis, would be in October 1962.

• 3 weeks later...

While I believe the earth was damaged to a degrees (you can see chunks of earth flying) I like the ideas here.

I also find it funny that the government tossed nukes up in the air, knowing that it could've lit the entire atmosphere on fire...

They were exploring these phenomena according to wiki

1. The electromagnetic pulse generated by a high-altitude nuclear explosion appeared to have very significant differences from the electromagnetic pulse generated by nuclear explosions closer to the surface.

2. The auroras associated with high-altitude nuclear explosions, especially the auroras that appeared almost instantaneously far away from the explosion in the opposite hemisphere, were not clearly understood. The nature of the possible radiation belts that were initially generated along the magnetic field lines connecting the areas of the auroral displays were also poorly understood.

3. Areas of blackout of radio communication needed to be understood in much more detail since that information would be critical for military operations during periods of possible nuclear explosions.

Another nod to Operational Fishbowl, is Makarov.

His codename is Kingfish, the second largest nuke of Operation Fishbowl.

• 3 months later...

Here's a short youtube video I found on the "Starfish Prime" test

n5-Rf3E9JP4

A longer version with the narrator of "Unsolved Mysteries", focusing on the involvement of James Van Allen

AuXPz1gRNbQ

Retro film - Scientific Analysis of military weapons research done on Nuclear bombs detonated in and above the Earth's atmosphere.

fFYmcwNr_hs

tdrirktDT2Y

T6eLPLR_WPs

I believe these nuclear test done in outspace, by both the US and Russia, were the inspiration for the end game events.

- Mix