The Gate of the Gods,And the Real Life Gerche Device

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My good man, it's all we ever do.. well did... Ever since Black Ops the IQ of this site has, well, dropped. But we also got some amazing new guys among the masses, and what can I say, the stupid ones left, all the great serchers are still here!

Oh and you're not alone with the ancient aliens...

[brains] (sorry just wanted to try it...)

And some find the site long after black ops released it's final map pack.... 8-)

you do know you have to push the green button in the right hand cornor of a post to give [brains] ,right? :D

My good man, it's all we ever do.. well did... Ever since Black Ops the IQ of this site has, well, dropped. But we also got some amazing new guys among the masses, and what can I say, the stupid ones left, all the great serchers are still here!

Oh and you're not alone with the ancient aliens...

[brains] (sorry just wanted to try it...)

And some find the site long after black ops released it's final map pack.... 8-)

you do know you have to push the green button in the right hand cornor of a post to give [brains] ,right? :D sigh.... No! Gah! My suppressed noobism is awakening!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

to bad ppl think i'm a nerd for watching ancient aliens (my uncle especially)

To me, being called a nerd isn't a bad thing at all.

I can relate though. When I try to talk to my Dad about ancient aliens, and pyramids on the moon, and things of that nature, he says to me "That sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorist stuff again". And he uses the term 'conspiracy theorist' towards me as if it were a bad word.

I talked to my dad about stuff like that once, my dad is really old school so this is what he told me. "What the f**k is the matter with you? do you really believe all that bulls**t? Now quit f**king around and help me finish this car. lol

to bad ppl think i'm a nerd for watching ancient aliens (my uncle especially)

To me, being called a nerd isn't a bad thing at all.

I can relate though. When I try to talk to my Dad about ancient aliens, and pyramids on the moon, and things of that nature, he says to me "That sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorist stuff again". And he uses the term 'conspiracy theorist' towards me as if it were a bad word.

I talked to my dad about stuff like that once, my dad is really old school so this is what he told me. "What the f**k is the matter with you? do you really believe all that bulls**t? Now quit f**king around and help me finish this car. lol

lol he sounds like red forman

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

not to create a flaw in this real life gersche device, but leedskalkin's black box was an anti gravity device using a series of magnetic principals and the natural sonic frequencies of our solar system. more of an all powerful levitation than anything which he stumbled upon when studying the ancient egyptians. though the science involved is merely a half to the mass transference equation. a so called gersche device is real but only a short hand of it for now.

not to create a flaw in this real life gersche device, but leedskalkin's black box was an anti gravity device using a series of magnetic principals and the natural sonic frequencies of our solar system. more of an all powerful levitation than anything which he stumbled upon when studying the ancient egyptians. though the science involved is merely a half to the mass transference equation. a so called gersche device is real but only a short hand of it for now.

I agree that the "black box" is not connected to Ancient Egyptians or a race of Indians. I only included it in this thread because it didn't render its own thread at the time.

But Edward Leedskalnin must have a power source for his "black box". If he had an infinate power source, something he never shared with the world, then a portal or time travel would be possible according to physics. Therefore it would be a "real life Gerche device" but only if he powered it with an infinate power source.

You have to remember, I wrote this over a year ago.

i agree n can empathize on the age of this thread. i read and posted on here becuz quantum physics and fringe science is a passion of mine.

it has a power source which are frequencies between the earth's moon and venus whose gravitational fields act as magnets and allow the mechanism to function. the black box is basically an antenna to hone in and intercept these frequencies. it is believed the box is made out of solid granite which leedskalnin discovered when studying the giza pyramids.

the fascinating part is the crank mechanism he used. this crank was grounded and turned thirty degrees west which creates opposition to the surroundind energy field by introducing an opposite flowing electrical current which is what powers the granite as it is radio-active. the granite then releases this magnetic frequency n thus you have anti-gravity.

but this is only half of what's needed for "leaping" as this does not rip the matrix that is space. though science is close.

i agree n can empathize on the age of this thread. i read and posted on here becuz quantum physics and fringe science is a passion of mine.

it has a power source which are frequencies between the earth's moon and venus whose gravitational fields act as magnets and allow the mechanism to function. the black box is basically an antenna to hone in and intercept these frequencies. it is believed the box is made out of solid granite which leedskalnin discovered when studying the giza pyramids.

the fascinating part is the crank mechanism he used. this crank was grounded and turned thirty degrees west which creates opposition to the surroundind energy field by introducing an opposite flowing electrical current which is what powers the granite as it is radio-active. the granite then releases this magnetic frequency n thus you have anti-gravity.

but this is only half of what's needed for "leaping" as this does not rip the matrix that is space. though science is close.

Thank you for sharing this with me, as I also have a pasion for physics.

Can't wait for the day that science allows us to lift tons into the air with a small black box. :D