Vodstok's 50+ Kino Strategy (Solo)

Vodstok

let me start by saying that i really don't have that much to say except this is like my 2nd time writing a strategy guide, so I'm just gonna jump right into it...

Rounds 1-4: This is pretty simple, buy Quick Revive and take out the zombies.

On Round 1, shoot them 5 times, and then stab them

On Round 2, shoot them 8 times, then stab.

On Round 3, shoot them 11 times, then stab.

Round 4 is usually a good time to leave, regardless of wheter you've gotten a max ammo or not becuase usually there's too many zombies to contend with just an M1911. So go up the stairs and open the next two doors and by the mp40, finish off the remaining zombies with the mp40.

Rounds 5-Dog Round

camp in the bottom level of the mp40/Speed Cola room, eliminate any zombies coming from the windows and coming down the stairs.

When the dog round comes, sit in the corner next to speed cola, eliminate any dogs with the mp40.

Rounds 6/7-25

Open the doors to the power room and turn on the power, you should have enough for juggernog at this point so get it as soon as the power gets turned on, from this point you'll be focused on getting these items in order: Thundergun, Speed Cola, Monkeys, Double tap(optional), claymores(optional)

When you aquire these objects you will be using them through the remainder of the game,

Now for the main strategy: Start at the center of the stage, when zombies begin to spawn go clockwise around the stage, dodging zombies as they spawn, It's a priority to have a thundergun at this point because zombies tend to trap you as they spawn, anywho, when you have a full horde behinde you, run past the boxes closest to the door, Turn around then shoot, wash, rinse, repeat...

on dog rounds: what can i say, camp with the thundergun...

if you go down: as soon as you get up throw a monkey behind you, use the monkey as a distraction to re-buy all of your perks, get juggernog first, than Quick Revive, than speed cola, throw another monkey if necessary...

Rounds 26-50+

By this point, your mp40 is losing effectiveness, so once you've used up all you mp40 ammo for point building, lead your zombies to the mp40 room, buy ammo, keep going until you get to the theater, when you get there, activate the trap, activating any traps before hand causes zombies to spawn in front of you which can cause you to go down, at about round 40+ to speed up rounds, activate all traps in your entire map loop, use the thundergun to get rid of any zombies spawning in front of you, and the traps eliminate all zombies spawning from that area, cutting round times seemingly in half...

and so ends my strategy guide, I hope this helped and don't forget to leave some [brains] 's

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic