A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

I think I'm finding some locations

Energy Northwest

http://www.energy-northwest.com/

Just to go back to the locations in the bus drivers quotes, he seems to claim to be all over the place, you guys have any idea why he keeps calling out these random stops?

There are a few that are different as they are "end of the line" or "all riders off" stops, these being:

Mount Rushmore

Houston Astrodome

Harvard Yard

Greenbrier Resort

and

Grand Central Station

all of witch are fairly normal places to my limited knowledge (I'm not American so i only know what Google tells me about these places)

The bus, or the program the bus is running off, seems to have some very intresting stop, as well all some pretty normal one. I've been looking int the bus driver a lot and am working on a thread about him but what d you guys think about these strange stops?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tac: Thanks.

What is so interesting about the rotten old computer quote? That it is indeed a computer, with a "brain"?

Hey, that's information about her character.

Are you sure that wasn't one of the quotes where the characters talk about arriving at the Bus Depot, or any other location, for the second time in one game?

Why is that last one interesting? I don't see it.

@nayrc:

The locations to me seem random and incoherent. Why? Hard to say. Tac mentioned something that seemed interesting. All these weird references, plus the Colorado license plate, plus the location of Hanford, Washington, lead me to believe that this bus has been places. It's objective? Unclear. It's programming? Unclear? It's current status? Unclear. But for some reason it, I believe, is picking people up and taking them to the HAARP research station. The fact it gets stuck in a loop may be to prevent them from leaving.

Btw, while you're looking into the bus driver, could you verify whether his name really is T.E.D.D. I have seen no evidence of such, and I am weary to believe on anything besides direct testimony at this point.

I transcribed the Radios:

Maxis: You! You are not one of those foul creatures! Excellent. I have been searching for decades. Listen now. What I have to say is of the utmost importance to mankind. If you would see this plant free from the curse of these wretched undead creatures and the monstrous evil which controls them, then you must obey my every command. I cannot effect this good change yet. You must be my hands. Only you can stop that awful worm, Richtofen.

Maxis: What has occurred cannot be undone. However, I realize the calculations were made in haste and could potentially threaten the entire globe. That was not the intent. I considered a possible plan B should this occur, and this plan would consist of creating global polarization devices that would [static]. It appears I have difficulty speaking. [static] devices with the power [static] shut the power [static] me.

Man 1: What's that? Who's there? Yes, I can hear you. Of course I have; there's nothing else. No, I won't do that. How do I know you're not lying? You can be making all that up! Sure that, that only makes sense… Oh my… Oh I see. Sure, sure. But… they're my friends. Yes, of course, I see now. I'll do it. I'll do it for you, for you and the flesh.

Man 2: Voice. Come in, unidentified electronic voice. We've been attempting to activate your spire as instructed, but one of our members began hearing the other voice you warned us about. He turned on the rest of us and shot one member of our crew and wounded another before we restrained him. Hello? Hello? D*mn this thing. Why doesn't it answer when we call it? Helloo-

Man 3: Hello hello. This is Jackass Flats, calling any human community within broadcasting distance. We're located at standard map coordinates 37 degrees 07 North 116 degrees 03 West. This is a warning to anyone contacted by a group of mysterious voices. Several of our group heard the voices, and their repeating instructions and incompatible demands drove a wedge down the center of the camp. Half of the camp is carrying out the demands of [static] only through electronics. This voice is a big, loud [static], and it's ultimate goal's unclear. The other voice cannot be heard by humans who have some [static] on the [static] madness this way lies. Neither of these instruction sets will [static] understand [static]. Those of us that have not chosen a side have been hunted by both sides, seeking to force us to assist their [static]. Oh God they've found us! Oh! [static] Get back! Get back! [static and screaming]

Man 4: Hello? Hello? Are you there? We have activated the spire as you instructed but the shamblers are swarming our location, and we can't hold out against their superior numbers for long without aid. Hello? Please come in! It is vital that you instruct some [static and screaming].

Man 5: You think you're sooo smart, huh? [short chuckle] You think you can manipulate everybody to do it, which you want, but we know that you [static] calculating how it works with your sinister agents, hm? You mean to destroy this planet and kill us all! No way I'm gonna help! No way no how! So yeah, you keep talking. No one's gonna hear you because we destroyed everything, everything electronic starting with evil radio-box-thing.

[quote="MurderMachineX"

Btw, while you're looking into the bus driver, could you verify whether his name really is T.E.D.D. I have seen no evidence of such, and I am weary to believe on anything besides direct testimony at this point.

It stands for "Technically Elaborate Driving Droid" from what i can find, but i haven't saw any official sources providing this name, just forums and wikis using it, but I'll keep digging

It stands for "Technically Elaborate Driving Droid" from what i can find, but i haven't saw any official sources providing this name, just forums and wikis using it, but I'll keep digging

Yes, the CoD Wiki is known for lying with false information. I appreciate it. Let me know what you find.

• Administrators

@Tac: Thanks.

What is so interesting about the rotten old computer quote? That it is indeed a computer, with a "brain"?

Hey, that's information about her character.

Are you sure that wasn't one of the quotes where the characters talk about arriving at the Bus Depot, or any other location, for the second time in one game?

Why is that last one interesting? I don't see it.

For that last one, I was just referring to how some people have said that the entire world was destroyed, but perhaps this quote shows that it's just a large area around the three places hit by Maxis' rockets? I don't know, just spitballing right now.

I'm with you on this one, I've yet to see the name TEDD at all, where was that originally seen? Some have said Bloodhound because that's the name on his hat, but yeah I'll look into that for you.

All of them are rumored to have secret(Shadow?)Government bunkers.

Greenbriar Resort is the only one that's been made public/confirmed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greenbrier

All of em except Grand Canyon I believe. Living in Arizona for years, I never heard anything from friends, but of course I may easily be wrong.

Wow thank you for transcribing these, that's a huge weight off my back. May I use these for my Radio Scripts thread?

Maxis A.I.: What has occurred cannot be undone. However, I realize the calculations were made in haste and could potentially threaten the entire globe. That was not the intent. I considered a possible plan B should this occur, and this plan would consist of global polarization devices that would [static]. It appears I have difficulty speaking. [static] devices with the power [static] shut the power [static] me.

I think the last sentence starts as "Global Polarization Devices," like the fourth sentence maybe?

Well you can see the Earth on the menu roasted... I think the quote referenced more how there were pockets where the atmosphere wasn't too bad, like around the main three locations: Bus Depot, Farm, and Town.

I wouldn't mind calling him Bloodhound. But yeah, the ONLY "reference" so far for T.E.D.D. is "because the CoD Wiki says so."

Yes you may.

You may be able to deduce that, but I'm pretty sure it's not audible. I can double check though.

• Administrators

Well you can see the Earth on the menu roasted... I think the quote referenced more how there were pockets where the atmosphere wasn't too bad, like around the main three locations: Bus Depot, Farm, and Town.

I wouldn't mind calling him Bloodhound. But yeah, the ONLY "reference" so far for T.E.D.D. is "because the CoD Wiki says so."

Yes you may.

You may be able to deduce that, but I'm pretty sure it's not audible. I can double check though.

Ah okay, good thinking, that's likely correct.

And for the radio, I've yet to listen to all of them, so I was just deducing that based on what was previously said, so it most likely shouldn't be included haha.

What're your thoughts on all this Jackass Flats hoo-ha?

Okay then.

I just think Maxis is trying to get towers, and Maxis and Richtofen have been creating a little civil war amongst the survivors. The radios are from one location where a tower is. The characters are in another. Isn't it strange that they are so close though? I would've thought they'd be farther apart. The exact purpose I think unknown, btw.

Damn, saw tacs post about "jackass flats" and decided to do a quick search on it, found area25, BREN tower, saw the co-ords matched up,

I was about to post my comment, decided to do a search on codz to see if anyone had mentioned it before and there was already a whole thread about it, man you guys are to quick for me.

But anyway, I'm going to have to looks over all them radios myself now, they have been found ingame right? I generally don't like making and theory's based on sources that can only be found in the game files and not ingame. Dunno why, just a personal thing.

So I looked at the credits. Misty's real name is indeed Abigail Briarton. However, the name T.E.D.D. is completely fictitious. The name is NEVER said in-game. The name is in NONE of the quotes. The name does not appear in the credits AT ALL. Treyarch has NOT ever mentioned this name. The name T.E.D.D. is a product of the infamous Call of Duty Wiki. In the credits, Treyarch specifically calls him the "Bus Driver".

Characters of Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Zombies:

Abigail "Misty" Briarton

Marlton Jonhson

Samuel J. Stuhlinger

Russman

Doctor Edward "The Butcher" Richtofen

Maxis A.I. (if you, like me, believe he is an A.I.)

Bus Driver

Central Intelligence Agency members

Center for Disease Control members

"Him"

Btw, the people in the Radios are specifically called "Survivors".

• Administrators

Characters of Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Zombies:

Maxis A.I.

Wait, does it say Maxis A.I. in the credits?

well then, I guess that clears up the question about what happens to maxis, or at least we know he is definitely an A.I.

I was literally just about to ask this. Maxis intrigues me, what happened to him I mean. I want to believe AI, I just can't be sure.

Yes, he is. "Him" is his name, as specified in the achievement. He has no other name. You can't even call him the Electric Zombie because we aren't sure if he is one.

EDIT: nayrc and Tac: Sorry I didn't mean to mislead you. But I do still think he is an AI though. I mean, we could argue, but there's nothing exactly concrete.

Yea, i believe he is A.I. also, i jumped the gun when i saw you say A.I., sorry should have waited for your response before i started using it as evidence :oops:

I've been leaning towards him being in Aether lately. If not Aether, some place of limited power. It's just that Maxis has never had access to the computers in Nevada, Green Run, or Griffin Station so I'm not sure how he would download himself in like that. And then he isn't really traveling through the internet because he is talking through tvs and radios. It just sounds like he's more of an entity than an AI.

Just my two cents.

Archived