Plz 3Arc - Hellhound killstreak for Halloween

MixMasterNut

I remember back in the COD4 days, around xmas time, certain MP maps would have xmas lights added to them. I thought that was a pretty cool thing added in for the holidays.

So with that in mind, what I would really like to see TreyArch do is change the dog killstreaks to Hellhounds for Halloween. They can be the same dogs as before, just with Hellhound models and skins instead. Calling in Hellhounds on Hanger 18 would be epic!!! Please Tryarch, if you are reading this, make it happen! :twisted:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a re-skin right?

Should be easy enough.

Yeah it's basically binding the hellhound model to the attack dog's animation rig. For all I know they already have the same skeleton rig and mocap animations. So it's basically just calling in a different character model instead. I think it'd be probably pretty easy to patch in.

That would so awesome.

Instead of the guy saying "Enemy Dogs Incoming", you hear "Fetch Me Their Souls!". Oh my god, I really hope this happens now. :D They could also add in the little guitar riff that plays at the start of a Hellhound/Thief round, and when they're all leaving, play the part of BoA that plays when HH/T round finishes!

For something extra, when the bomb goes off at the very end of Nuketown, or the bomb explodes in Bomb based games, you hear "Kaboom...." from when you pick up a Nuke.

When you are killed just short of a killstreak, you hear "No treats for you!" from when Samantha says it in Der Riese. Using Napalm Strike or Rolling Thunder will have Samantha say "Surprise" from when you get a QED drop.

Since it's Double XP this weekend, maybe have the Double Points symbol at the bottom off the screen the whole time? Although that might get a bit annoying.