What the M.P.D "IS"

CLAYMORE

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/worldatwar/blog/2011/10/17/shi-no-numa-character-bios

These the bios your talking about?

Anyways, Richtofen is a very complex man... He's a very curious scientist, psychopath, soldier at one point, megalomaniac, and even a servant to the Illuminati.

[brains] for hooking me up with that link!

Remember this on the Moon loading screen...

RICHTOFEN CENTER FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH

I think this is an obvious nod to Richtofen's backalley surgeon days

*check my Ultimate Moon Loading Screen Analysis thread

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what fine! Believe what you want! But richtofen may have been weird to watch people die joyfully, but he is driven even further by the mpd! The voices are the bad guys here! Richtofen is simply the puppet of the sounds! And mabie is a tad willing to fallow orders! Now back to the ACTUAL discussion!

The mpd is a gateway to auethur, a person in aethur has power over the zombies, the mpd was created by something that has knowledge of vrill and likely either wanted to watch the human race suffer, or abandon the device because of unknown events.....

• 4 months later...

The M.P.D. is a pyramid-shaped device that controls the zombies. It appears to have been built by aliens and is what drove Richtofen insane. It uses souls as a power source, as discovered by Schuster when he killed a rat. Samantha was originally suspended within it by accident and used it to send the zombies after Group 935 members. Richtofen switched bodies with her to take control of the zombies, but soon the earth's atmosphere was destroyed and Richtofen lost control of the zombies there.

Hey, I'm curious about that story. Can you please tell me more something about the MPD? Like who is their founder? I really like to know from that story. We are going to use it for our project that is due next month. I am really eager to know this story. Please help me.

Okay, try this theory: Assume for a minute that it was aliens. Maybe, Aliens dug a cave on the moon and placed the Pyramid there, hoping to eventually take over the world. They would have probably taken a more direct approach, except for the fact that we as earthlings have an un-healthy obsession with guns.(Need I say more?)

So, they took an element from their homeworld, and planned to drop the shipment of the element at an unknown location on our planet. But, for reasons unknown, their ship went out of control, and exploded at a point a few miles above the village of Tunguska, scattering several pieces of the element in the form of meteors to several locations throughout the world.

German scientists find a number of these meteors, and proceeded to experiment with it, discovering that this element could reanimate dead cells.

The aliens were aware of this too. They hoped that the world would become infested with the undead, and at that point they would send back one of their own to enter the pyramid, and take control of the undead army to exterminate the more resourceful of the humans.

But, due to some sort of energy, during the teleporter experiment, Richtofen was drawn to the pyramid, and upon touching it, became their unwitting pawn. Destined to become their controller. After all, who better to destroy the human race than a person who loves to kill people slowly?

Unfortunately, Samantha became trapped inside first. So, this prompted Richtofen to do everything he could to get her out of there, and take his place as the destroyer.

And all this time, the aliens are watching. Waiting for the moment when mankind is gone, and they can claim the planet as their own.

Now, Richtofen has gained control.

We're screwed.

• Administrators

"Before the war he was a back alley plastic surgeon, who created an army of monstrous affluent Weimar socialites that would follow him around and laugh at every joke the genius doctor made. This all fell apart when the republic fell and the Nazi party took control. To Richtofen, their values were too moral, too liberal for his liking. He joined the army so he could satisfy his need to watch people die, slowly."

As that says, he felt that they were too moral and liberal for his liking, the Nazi Party that is. They mention the republic falling, that'd be the Weimar Republic, which fell in 1933. From there, the Nazi Party took over, and that is 16 years before the Moon radios even happen.

I think that he wasn't insane until the voices, but he was indeed twisted beforehand. He loved to watch others die, he liked their pain, that was the norm for him way before the radios. To me, the voices just turned him more insane and made him want to betray others that were close to him, like Dr. Maxis.