Easiest Classic Map

im gonna try not to flame either but holy hell dude r u serious? PaP is 5000 not 3k. if your gonna comment atleast be correct on what you say. Pap has saved my ass more than anything (with the exception of monkey bombs and wonderweapons and even then it saved my wonderweapons.

I never said it cost 30k, just said I'd only do it if I had 30k. And sure its saved my life too, but usaully dont pack at round 13 sayin,' Guuuuysss link da telepoter! Meh gotta go pack my thundergun!!!' Now thats just basic comments when I play with randoms. Really. I dont want to get this locked and I'm sorry if this affended you.

-Pancakes

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic much guys?

Rape trains, PaP discussions. Get back on topic JEEEEZZZ.

Der Reise by far is the easiest map.

The positions that ou can hold down, the spot you can run towards, the teleporters, the traps, and the drops made by teleporters all add up to a failry easy match of zombies.

Still fun as hell though :3.

Both Der Riese and Verruckt are easy, but I say Verruckt is the easiest map (:

You can camp in one spot or run trains around the whole map; super easy and fun in my opinion, which is why it's my favorite map :lol:

Shi No Numa is actually the hardest map for me D:

does that make me weird since a lot of you seem to think it's easy? >.

And as for Nacht Der Untoten..

well, it's Nacht 8-)

You can camp in one spot or run trains around the whole map; super easy and fun in my opinion, which is why it's my favorite map :lol:

well, it's Nacht 8-)

i agree with u all the way. as far as camping on verruct....u better be moving camping spots cause zombies come from all over

well, it's Nacht 8-)

i agree with u all the way. as far as camping on verruct....u better be moving camping spots cause zombies come from all over

haha well yeah, but i consider it camping 'cause that's the closest i get to camping (:

but yes, you do have to move camping spots because it is terribly easy to get overrun; you just have to know what you're doing ;)