Most FUN zombie map.

Zaptn.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first post ever on this site and im glad that i found a "Nazi Zombies" and/or "Zombies" community but now on topic. I would have to say verruckt because of the dynamics it added to the game itself (Perk Machines, Changing Mystery box) But from a players point of view i think its just a challenge similar to nacht der untoten but with perk machines. Also i Love it and thats a word i dont use loosley but its this map that motivates me to hold out on pack-a-punching until round 20 unless i get the dragunov (IMO is the most awesome gun to get out of a tough situation and just awesome in general). Yeah to make it clear verruckt is my all time favorite.

I voted for moon because if people know how to play its a great experience, but Der Riese is also wonderfully designed and COTD allowed me to grow into a good zombie player. Shangri-La no fun, ascension, not very fun, but ok, Kino-no fun at all. Shin No Numa, rad fun, Nacht also fun if people don't rage quit because they don't use their mic and open the wrong door, realizing they doomed us all but won't admit its their own damn fault. Moon has similar problems, but you can have super fun if you don't have that guy on your team.

• 2 weeks later...