Vr11 symbol

PFCSNAFU

ok, so while playng call of the dead today i noticed that theres a task force 141 like symbol on the Vr11, i hadnt noticed this before and i searched it and didnt find anything, also a while back i made a thread saying the Vr11 might be american, well im gonna bring it up again cause that symbol dosnt look german and the fact that it turns zombies into american looking people also makes me think that. (also the Vr11 is written in stencil which could mean anything but who knows) so tell me what you think, cause i have a strong feeling the Vr11 is of american origin. (heres the picture, symbol is on the far right of the weapon)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

This is very interesting. The only thing that makes me curious about the American origin is that we have never been sure that America had VRIL Energy, only 115. We know that there are times when they call a weapon by its American name, like the Ray Gun, that isn't just the translated name, that is its actual name so I don't think it's out of the question for it to be German. We know that they were working with VRIL in Der Riese, however that might just be Die Glocke since we find out about that in 1942 via the radios, and Die Glocke began in 1942.

For some reason, that image of the swords and skull remind me of the dagger that is in the Call of the Dead ice. I'm not sure why though, since they don't seem very similar. Btw, ignore the circles.

Tac, the dagger is just a coincidence I'm certain. It's the same case with the 'symbol' in the Der Riese.

Just borrowed your picture Liam. Ta' :lol:

It's just a texture, however it's been reversed in these instances, creating a mirror effect. You can even see a 'line' between the two to indicate where it starts mirroring. It's symmetrical all along it, not just the dagger and the symbol.

Lol, just saw my old reply. I still hold true to it being a 935 creation, but I'm uncertain of who though. It's linked with the Wave/Zap Guns, that's for sure. The 87 could be some form of signature, but it could be by either one person or a small group of people.

This is very interesting. The only thing that makes me curious about the American origin is that we have never been sure that America had VRIL Energy, only 115. We know that there are times when they call a weapon by its American name, like the Ray Gun, that isn't just the translated name, that is its actual name so I don't think it's out of the question for it to be German.

I was thinking that in Operation Paper Clip the Americans picked up a couple of 935 scientists that did know about Vril technology or whatever tech the Vr11 is and were able to build the weapon, then the Americans did the shell of it, like camo, lettering, name. etc

This is a very interesting find! I've never seen that before, and the fact that it's name is etched into it gives me the suspicion that it is American! The camo looks that of America, and the skull on it is also reminiscent of America. We also cannot forget the fact that Americans were part of Group 935, and they may have been present during "The Bell" projects and projects concerning Element 115 (Wonder Weapons in "Five"). Maybe even during Vril projects. Then with "Project Paper Clip", they may had some American members, along with the German scientists. But the camo looks like it was from the 60-70's war era. That's all that I know/saw from the picture. And mistake me if I'm wrong, but "The Coming Race" author was British, right? Maybe it's British :D