Official Major Easter Egg Progress POST HERE

football5699

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done it. The Hated Society's members, Slaveofpeon, DiE 4 My AnGel, x Bombus and the president of THS, THSxXxHATEDxXx

rich changes for more power, maxis isnt completely dead, and sam became rich. earth is gone. we had all eight perks, and are currently at round 21. ima post pics from my phone soon.

On the new moon map i figured out some of the easter egg for it, third or fourth room there is a diaomnd thing in the ground that looks like a launcher, you need all four players because on the diamond there is a tablet with four squares. One of which has a space to put the golden rod on. And the foucusing stone in the middle. Power must be turned on...

I just found out another thing... As seen on both the shangri-La and moon loading pages there is a temple being sucked into a black hole of some kind, and is seen on the moon loading page floating through space. Also on the loading page you see it somewhere on the moon, now the escavators are also a thing that can be turned on. When all of them are turned on they lead you to that. Now I think that Ricthofen is after something in that temple...

i said pics, and heres pics. i only had time to do a few pics before we used the pap and while i was down. we had it finished at round seventeen. took forever. and that vid from earlier was a great help, even though it was major spoilage. And Richtof is not looking for the temple, but more along the lines of someone. the EE doesnt need four people, as long as you are Richtofen and have the previous two EE achievements. The Focusing stone doesnt go into the center of the device either, as it is already embeded within the golden rod. the Dial at the pyramid only has two holes, one for the "egg" artifact, and the Upgraded Golden Rod/Focus Stone combo

The Power only restores gravity to certain areas, it also restores life support in these areas so you can take the mask off, i also have had the Zapp Guns which you can press left on the D-Pad and they join together and make the Wave Gun which is like swapping to a grenade launcher on Multiplayer. Also when the power is on there are panels on the floor that can lift you up to different levels etc... there is also a guy like george who takes on a name of one of your xbox live friends and walks around and if he grabs you he teleports you to a different part of the map - i havent found a way to kill him shooting him with the wave gun did nothing, also i noticed that when you come out of the moon spawn point there are computers when the power is on they make a sound and flash different colors in a sequence which im guesing will be part of the EE, need a team to try and find out so add me Gamertag - EternalxChaos

Your infected comrade also steals your perks from you, so I knife him to death by stabing then pulling away as he grabs me over and over untell he exploads.

Cheers

:)

Awesome idea!

Let's just hope this Easter egg is not to much of a mystery.

Actually I hope the EE is practically unsolvable, since it's probably the last zombie map.

No it's not the last map. Teyarch said it's a "season finale".

Yeah, the finale of the season, that being Black Ops. The next "Season" will be the next game. They wouldn't have gone and made the effort to say it like that if they didn't intend to release a new "Season". The fact they worded it that way heavily implies there is more, not to mention the Easter egg and Achievement names.

Trying to do the solo part, I've lost the round artifact thing in tunnel six... Where might it have gone? I knifed it a second time and poof I lost track of it and can't seem to locate it anywhere...

EDIT:

I gave up, can't watch videos on here. A nice written guide would be appreciated.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not, and I imagine a lot of people have figured it out on their own by now, but I'm gonna post it anyways just in case..

I've found that you can do some of the steps for the Egg out of order. For instance, we had a heck of a time trying to get Excavator Pi to breach Tunnel 6. We decided to restart after waiting for so long. This time, we only opened the doors leading through Tunnel 6 to the power. We flipped the power on and waited for a bit, fighting off the Zombies there by the Stakeout and the Pyramid. Well, by round 6-8 the first place to be breached was Tunnel 6 (It's not always the first to be breached, even going through Tunnel 6 only, but we did find out after doing the Egg a few times that it was usually first OR second). We hadn't done Samantha Says yet, and we hadn't hacked the buttons or terminals in the lab. We let the excavator breach 6, left a crawler, opened up the labs, got a Hacker and bolted for the Teleporter. Once back in the Receiving Area we hacked the excavator and did the first part of the Egg.

You can also knock down the plates by the Teleporter in No Man's Land right from the beginning, since all you need is a grenade. And If you manage to get Gersche and QED's pretty quick you can teleport them back to the moon and move the plates by the computer. You can find the wire to connect the computer to the plates at any time, I believe. At least, I found it after hacking the buttons in the lab.

All of this can be done before step one of the Egg. When we did it I kept thinking, "Oh no! We did this out of order.. now it's not gonna work and we have to do it all over!" - But as it turns out, it worked.