New? Easter Egg

Is it just me or did the caption under the Kino Der Toten thumbnail (In Game) change?

Second line reads: "New twists and clues could uncover the final plan"

Stoner moment?

Or did it really change?

Wonder if the new secret achievement that came with the mule kick machines has anything to do with this. Has anyone figured out what that new achievement is yet?

Umm what achievement?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or did the caption under the Kino Der Toten thumbnail (In Game) change?

Second line reads: "New twists and clues could uncover the final plan"

Stoner moment?

Or did it really change?

Wonder if the new secret achievement that came with the mule kick machines has anything to do with this. Has anyone figured out what that new achievement is yet?

Umm what achievement?

Yea what achievement? Where does it appear? Wouldn't you have to update the game to add new achievements? I'm on PS3 and I didn't have to update for Mule Kick to appear.

I doubt that noise is a zombie. Zombies never make those types of noises... Just get a crowd of 24 zombies, throw a bomb and see if they do. And iirc, they don't, so I don't think it's a zombie. Plus, if it was a zombie, why doesn't it say the words wherever you throw the bomb? It ONLY says them in select spots.

I guess I could try and throw a monkey bomb at a spot inbetween rounds where no zombies are alive and see if that does anything.

I think I'm over looking deeper into this. But for those who are still interested in field-testing to see if there is more to this, I'd recommend testing monkey bombs in the following locations:

- Anywhere that is emitting strange sounds. That's what attracted TUshioN to first throw one by the knocking noise, and what attracted me to throw one by the steam pipe in the upstairs control room.

- Within the light radius of the stage lights that have fallen to the ground around the map. Some of these lights look electrically wired to the teleporter. Think of these sort of like the kasmir device in Ascension.

- The pit where the 5 portraits are.

- Anywhere there are clues obviously left behind by Samantha and Dr. Maxis.