Official Rezurrection video! *Discuss*

Legend

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol and that crawler at the end looks extremely real.
I can't wait for everyone to rage about how there are new characters.

And creepy crawlies are somewhat confirmed, you can see it during that flash at 2:45. I dont want to say they are completely confirmed, because it doesn't look like actual gameplay. It looks like its CG.

No original characters. I see Tank Dempsey clear as day and I think I see Richtofen too.

I know what scene your talking about with Tank, but if that is him he looks incredibly generic. I think i see a scene with Nikoli, but its hard to tell. The reason i thought they were new is because of the scene in the beginning where a guy is looking at the space suit, he looks really generic. But it could be Takeo.

Did anyone see the loadibg screen. It clearly shows that shang li behind it in a tear BUT a poster even behind tat.

More zombies?

Also the dg2 type gun is the quantium thing and the wave gun is duel weild.

Also to go into space youvhave to get to the space suits and put them on first.

I..dont see shangri la on the comic

WAIT A MINUTE wtf is going on....Nikolai is in his normal uni but tank and ricky aren't wtf is going on....maybe we get two maps A51 and Moon and u have to change and stuff this is intense.

It's a race to see who makes the big discovery first

Or maybe they just used his normal outfit as a test model for the map?

And creepy crawlies are somewhat confirmed, you can see it during that flash at 2:45. I dont want to say they are completely confirmed, because it doesn't look like actual gameplay. It looks like its CG.

Its the same characters though... Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, AND I CANNOT confirm Richtofen though. I didnt see him in the video.