Idea concerning being outside the space station, with NO AIR

killerussian

In the previous maps, there's sometimes been a part of the map that can alter your characters movement.

In Shangri-La, the quick-sand and the water

In Call of the Dead, if you were to stay in the icey water for too long, you'd freeze. And over time your screen would begin to develop frost all around it, impairing your vision

In Shi No Numa, the swamps slowed you down... A LOT.

SO. Maybe in 'Moon', when you're outside of the space station, you only have a limited time that you can be outside of it because there is no air! when you're outside maybe there's lower gravity, but you can't stay out there for too long or else you'll become downed. I think it's a possibility

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh gosh I would sooo hate that! but it sounds so believable it would be a pity cuz the low gravity thing seems gun

And there is most likely going to be a new perk. What if the perk has something to do with allowing you to move normally in low gravity? Treyarch said this was going to be the most challenging Zombies map yet... Cant wait to see!

oh gosh I would sooo hate that! but it sounds so believable it would be a pity cuz the low gravity thing seems gun

And there is most likely going to be a new perk. What if the perk has something to do with allowing you to move normally in low gravity? Treyarch said this was going to be the most challenging Zombies map yet... Cant wait to see!

I have honestly and I mean it, never been more excited for a zombie's map

If you get downed after a while of staying outside I would rage at Treyarch. Imma tell Kevin Sherwood next time I talk to him to tell the devs (If this is true) to remove it or they will lose a lot of respect from me and probably a lot of other people.

But they did the same thing for Call of the Dead in a way if you were frozen and someone couldn't get to you to shoot you, a zombie would surely down you! I don't know though.. I'm just thinking out loud. Maybe all it does is slow your movement from building to building

lol you guys are already talking about it like it's already a fact. What if thats not at all how it happens. What if in order to go outside you have to buy a space suit or something. In real life, you can supposebly hold your breath in space for about 30 seconds or something because space is a vaccum and it would suck the air from your lungs. It would probably feel like someone is standing on your chest and pushing the air out of your lungs. But anyway, who knows how Treyarch will mind f$@k us this time. It could very well be what the original poster stated, that we can run outside for a minute before we run out of air. what would really suck is if you can run out of air but theres no gravity so you can accidentally fly off...then you'll never get back inside the building lol.