New Toy and What it May Do - Quantum Entanglement Device

Dreamland_Grue

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this new device and how it can bless or curse your team reminds me of an account on twitter named Wheres_My_Vodka. It's "supposed" to be Nikolai, but there were two tweets that kinda make me think of this: "There are less and less zombies attacking us everyday! Maybe this is the end!?" followed by "NEVERMIND! Dempsey just pulled a lever and more zombies showed up! STUPID AMERICAN! I need Vodka! I have BIG headache now!"

I was doing some research on quantum mechanics due to the QED grenade/device, and it was talking about how atoms have endless possibilities and that nothing is certain.

Also that the nazi's where investigating environmental stuff using quantum mechanics theorys:

"The greatest crime against humanity, instigated by the Nazis, the Deutsche Physik Movement, Heisenberg and quantum mechanics, is not the development of the Nuclear Bomb, but in creating an insidious ‘Philosophical Virus’ that is the direct cause of Global Warming and many other environmental problems.

The ‘Philosophical Virus’, over 80 years, has slowly eaten away and destroyed the world’s Scientific, Technological & Social understanding of the Natural Laws of Physics"

Could the QED be a sort of virus thing that kills the zombies but will also effect you if you get to close? Or effect the laws of physics in a way that kills or does something the zombies?

Source: http://www.global-unity.com/CosmicDimen ... piracy.htm

Well the gersch kinda did that with the monkies, they didn't die when they got sucked they just reappeared somewhere else on the map.

Maybe it opens a kind of doorway to the aether, and allows zombies in and out... so you can trap them in there, but you have to be careful as you could also unleash a new horde...

hear me out: tentacles that entangle our enemies in a quantam wormhole thingy

Like a boss?

If there will be tentacles that come out of this thing, then this map would be 25% more awesome.

im imagining a grenade type device you toss out and out of the top comes like what looks like a swirling vortex. we'll call this the quantum vortex, and tentacles come out and grab the zombies and "eat" them. also ive been watching a bunch of eureka and that somehow inspired this.