Does shooting the monkeys at the beginning do anything?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if the monkeys respawn or not. that can be a good or bad thing. if you dont want them taking your power ups, kill them all. if you do want them to take those pathetic carpenter powerups and turn them into max ammos, dont kill them.

On the bright side of not killing them, when they get pissed and are running for the power up that dropped, when you kill them you get 500 points. today i got 3000 from killing 3 coz i had x2 points. worth it.

I dont know if the monkeys respawn or not. that can be a good or bad thing. if you dont want them taking your power ups, kill them all. if you do want them to take those pathetic carpenter powerups and turn them into max ammos, dont kill them.

On the bright side of not killing them, when they get pissed and are running for the power up that dropped, when you kill them you get 500 points. today i got 3000 from killing 3 coz i had x2 points. worth it.

Yea man thats whats so cool about Shangri-La. I once had 13,000 points by round 4 because in the second round I had a max ammo, grabbed it and killed the monkey before he hit me for 500 points. Then right after that I got two double points in a row from two different zombies...killed both the monkeys and got 2000 points for that. Then round 3 happened and I got about 4 different drops and one of them was another double points. I was livin it up for a while. That game I had 3 perks, the bowie knife, spikemore mines, and one box gun by round 5. Now thats something ya cant do on any other map.

Yea man thats whats so cool about Shangri-La. I once had 13,000 points by round 4 because in the second round I had a max ammo, grabbed it and killed the monkey before he hit me for 500 points. Then right after that I got two double points in a row from two different zombies...killed both the monkeys and got 2000 points for that. Then round 3 happened and I got about 4 different drops and one of them was another double points. I was livin it up for a while. That game I had 3 perks, the bowie knife, spikemore mines, and one box gun by round 5. Now thats something ya cant do on any other map.

lol thats really nice ;)

i always try to knife those bastard.. later on i heard that you can shoot them if they are running towards you :facepalm: :? :(

i m kinda an idiot haha