HELP!!!

hello codz... i know im a little late getting the dlc.. but in the 5 times iv played iv gotten used to the map.. me and a buddy of mine started play.. we relized that the bridge was an ok spot.. but can some1 give us a tip on what we are doing wrongs on rounds 1-5? seems like thoose are the hardest to surevive

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello codz... i know im a little late getting the dlc.. but in the 5 times iv played iv gotten used to the map.. me and a buddy of mine started play.. we relized that the bridge was an ok spot.. but can some1 give us a tip on what we are doing wrongs on rounds 1-5? seems like thoose are the hardest to surevive

On Shangri-la? ._.

Best thing I've seen for the first 6 rounds (with 4 people) is stay in the starting area for 6 rounds, pick up the M14. If you're half way decent at playing it's easy; everyone pick a window and shoot. After that you'll all have well over 5k, so open up, get the AK, and camp at the end of the bridge. If you get stuck, head down the tunnel. You are still able to hold at the end of the bridge spot and as long as you don't go into the cave, they won't spawn from there.

I think its meant to be like that, so its not TOO boring in the first couple rounds.

2 safe ways to make sure you don't embarrassingly become zombie chow prematurely:

1) exactly what Jimbob just said, its safe and simple.

2) bounce outta there early, round 3-4 is all you need if everyone is on board with door opening (2nd highest opens door 1, highest open up the ak74u cave).

It is nice to have the extra points when you first leave the spawn room, but its also nice to have the safety of the AK.

***I will say this; If anyone goes down at their window (round 4-6) . . . leave the room. This will bring all the zombies out of there and allow you to get a SMG to bust back in there. Too many people try to pick someone up right away, when they dont have to. Just come back***

Yeah I can't stress how much of a help the AK74u is in the early rounds, get it as soon as you can.

If you are playing solo, this is what I do (not sure if this will work for 2 players, it won't with 4):

I open the first door on round one then get the AK by round 3/4, then opening up the rest of the map up and running loops, keep topping up your AK ammo when you need it, and buy jugg as soon as you have the points, then you are pretty much set.

I used to try and stick it out in the spawn room for as long as I could, then one time I thought I would mix it up a little and left the spawn on the first round it kind of gave me more room to negotiate and I found it a lot less stressful, I now do this everytime, it takes a little longer but for me its easier.

People used to tell me to leave all the doors and and not to buy any weapons during the first 3 rounds, just shoot and knife trying to stack as many points as you can.

But this for me doesn't work on Shangri La, I think the layout of the spawn room makes it harder to check your back.

For me it works to open a door or two and give myself some space.

to get much points on shangri la

(solo)

this is what i do for the 4/5 rounds

-wave 1- try to shoot every zombie with 6 bullets with your pistol and then knife (no more bullets otherwise you could kill them)

-wave 2- shoot 8 bullets at a zombie, then knife the bastard (hope to get max ammo)

-wave 3- shoot 12 bullets at a zombie, then knife the bastard

-wave 4- knife 2 times (because i dont have any bullets :? )

-wave 5- get the hell out of there if the freeze/wind zombie comes :lol:

-wave 6- go to random box or go to the power switch and buy the bowie knife

-wave 7- turn the power on if you have not already done this, then buy juggernog

for the rest try to get some good weapons and upgrade them

(this works fine on solo for me)

with 2 players you can do almost the same only you have to share the zombies :D

and find a good spot ;)

hope i helped you :)