Changing some groups.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The logistics of the groups have not been set up. If you are a scummy person and want to lie to us than that is your prerogative, but we will need, images, video, or even a message over xbl, from that gamertag for proof.

Also solo doesn't count.

just a thought sir. would it not be better to have points/kills as an entry requirement, as anyone can be "carried" to a higher level?

The logistics of the groups have not been set up. If you are a scummy person and want to lie to us than that is your prerogative, but we will need, images, video, or even a message over xbl, from that gamertag for proof.

Also solo doesn't count.

just a thought sir. would it not be better to have points/kills as an entry requirement, as anyone can be "carried" to a higher level?

Well, they could get asked to show your highest kill count so they know that you weren't 'carried'.

Ok this is where I am at...

So when I first made this site, well it was just a free forum back in the day we didn't have as many users or active users as we do now. The majority of users were from the US. However as time went on and CoDz became more popular with each WaW map pack and now with Black Ops, the users on CoDz are from all over the globe. Now we had this before, but now it is much more mixed. So back then I had made group for a few UK guys that were active when most of the other active users were all American. Anyway I made the UK zombies group for them. Now that the site is bigger that group tripled in size and was the largest group on the forum. I have received so many messages over the years from users asking for groups for their own countries. Now if I did this that would make way too many groups and segregate too much. Having only the UK zombies doesn't seem fair anymore. I know a lot of you (UK zombies) are now upset that you lost your group. Well guess what, you really haven't.

What I have done is delete the UK zombie group yes, but I also made 4 new groups with the same/similar color that anyone from any country can now join, even the uk zombies :) You can haz your color back! These are the new groups and how they are set up.

Richtofen - Reached round 50 or higher in a zombies game

Dempsey - Reached rounds 40 - 49 in zombies

Nikolai - Reached rounds 30 - 39 in zombies

Takeo - Reached rounds 20 - 29 in zombies

Now these groups are open to EVERYONE, any console/platform, any country, it doesn't matter. As long as you have proof and can back up your leaderboard rank you can join the group. As of right now I have the xbox confirmation set up, which will be dealing with the gamertag "CoDzGroups" The PSN will have to be created by a moderator or the PS3 ambassador.

So some details. This will not count for solo zombie games, this is only for 2 or more players. Which means it will show up on the leader boards. So you can use any platform, that means PC, XBox, PS3, Wii, and iPad/iPod. It also means any zombies map (except Dead Ops Arcade) on any game, so that means World At War and Black Ops. You can only be in one group, so, if it calls in the above number range as I posted then you will be in that group only.

If you want to be in one of the 4 groups, you need to either request so by visiting the group's page by clicking on the groups name at the bottom of the main forum page or you can PM me on the forums and we can go from there. The only groups that will need confirmation are the dempsey and richtofen groups. The others only require video or images of leaderboard status.

Who would I send the message to for confirmation that it's me? I'm on the PS3.

If you were to post a pic of your highest round on.any map (exc dead ops.) paste it here, andc post your psn so a mod/ps3ambassador can confirm that it is correct

If you check the front page you'll see which gruop is which

it all starts from round 20 and above

also carbon, i would put mr roflwafles into the dempsay group, as shown by using his stratige, we all know he got to 41