For those who are good in solo I have a challenge..

I would like to challenge the community to get to higher rounds in solo for COTD.

Please take a picture in end showing your high round and your psn/gamertag to prove your high round.

40 rounds is my record so far. But I did not have a capture card then I will try to do this again and post a recording here.

Regards

way2g00

No Photoshop please.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a try when I play, FYI you spell phone with a ph not f, bettter to know now because people will hate on you with horrible grammar

Regards Yellow-card8

Jheez, calm down. I know how to spell but I spell like that because I text a lot...

It's in my fingers :)

Isn't a zombies challenge something like "use only pistols" ??

I mean, the basic target of the game is going as high as possible. I mean there are threads "how for you got" and many write it down in the sig. I am really confused by this topic :D

@Tom,

Sorry I did not make this clear. Other topics are "what's your high round solo/co-op".

This topic is Highest round in solo only with proof.

Regards,

way2g00

Oh ok ;)

Well I got to 40. I got serious problems after the scavenger was no more one hit kill and messed finally up.