Hey... I'm back after a long painful month!

dykeso

So this is what i wrote yesterday : ( Hey Guys and gals! I am back :D

This past month has been very hard, and long and painful for me. Being banned from this site has to be one of the worst things that has ever happened to me. I have been keeping up to date on these forums ( as a guest ) and see, that one of my friends (StopAnonymous) Has been getting the message across to most of you by putting my unban date.

Anyway. I am writing you this at 20:40 ( 8:20 pm) because i have accidentley left my clock(on CoDz) , 5 hours ahead. So reallyi should be unbanned now, but hey ho, i deserve more than i get. So a few more hours won't hurt.

During my ban, i had met plenty more people and had even passed most tests to get me to a higher level in my school.

My ban has not been overly good, but still, life goes on :Here is a prime example:

One of the ' members on here ( Not to be mentioned) had wanted me to get the classic waw maps for black ops.... I trusted him, but he was unable to gameshare. No, Thats not the worst part: I had joined this facebook group ( ps3 gameshare) AND had met someone that was willing to gameshare the classic maps. I agreed, and i let him go first. I gave him my email and my password; So, he was counting down the minutes until 9:30 ( when he said he was going to do it) . I was getting very excited when i had seen the 15 minutes he originally posted, and decided to check. I viewed my downloads and there was no classic maps. Still at 9:30, there was still nothing.... After 9:30 Pm, i had fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, and the first thing i did was turn on my ps3. I was worried why it didn't sign me in. But then i realised. He hacked me. Changed my password. Sent requests to everyone on my ps3 names, saying to gameshare to him. By then, i clicked 'forgot password' and seen that the site section was under going maintenance. Oh well. I tried day afterday after day after day. Nothing changed. By now, i had created a new account. OWEN_DYKES32. ( so anyone i had on my old account (OWENdykes32) Can you please re-add me. Also i would like to thank you if you could messgae OWENdykes32 saying to give Owen Dykes his password back. That account was a family account, and had been destroyed by a german named Patrick Sonntag. I will never forget this name, until i get my OWENdykes32 account back.

So please, if this happens to you i would do the same ( message you're account that got hacked telling them to give you're details back.

Also. During this ban, i had interacted with my brother(s)

He had taught me how to play tennis, and now he's been beating me, until the day i beat him :D

Also ( again) i have had time to see my dad who i haven't seen for a while ( he's been fighting in Afghanistan). I was really pleased during this ban, until i got hacked. RIP, OWENdykes32. ( hopfully not )

OWENdykes32 account was a family account that had all of my trophies on from all of my games, that had been dearly missed. :(

So, if anyone goes through this ordeal i would help you out! No matter what! A true soldier never leaves a man behind!

Please, tell me what i should do.... And i would try and help you out if this has happened to you. Any questions please reply or inbox me.... :)

Thank you :)

( That is what i wrote, after thinking of what to say to my fellow CoDz members.

(SEE, I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS SITE! )

Well, heres another message! I won't do this again. CoDz means a really big thing to me! And i don't want to be without it anymore...

Thanks! :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! CoDz moderators are just over exagerating? seriously. I mean it like, here cool and awesome, but they do over exageeratte. Anyway, thanks for sending that mkessage :) i really appreciate it! See! This is why i love CoDz have so many good friends!

So this is what i wrote yesterday : ( Hey Guys and gals! I am back :D

This past month has been very hard, and long and painful for me. Being banned from this site has to be one of the worst things that has ever happened to me. I have been keeping up to date on these forums ( as a guest ) and see, that one of my friends (StopAnonymous) Has been getting the message across to most of you by putting my unban date.

Anyway. I am writing you this at 20:40 ( 8:20 pm) because i have accidentley left my clock(on CoDz) , 5 hours ahead. So reallyi should be unbanned now, but hey ho, i deserve more than i get. So a few more hours won't hurt.

During my ban, i had met plenty more people and had even passed most tests to get me to a higher level in my school.

My ban has not been overly good, but still, life goes on :Here is a prime example:

One of the ' members on here ( Not to be mentioned) had wanted me to get the classic waw maps for black ops.... I trusted him, but he was unable to gameshare. No, Thats not the worst part: I had joined this facebook group ( ps3 gameshare) AND had met someone that was willing to gameshare the classic maps. I agreed, and i let him go first. I gave him my email and my password; So, he was counting down the minutes until 9:30 ( when he said he was going to do it) . I was getting very excited when i had seen the 15 minutes he originally posted, and decided to check. I viewed my downloads and there was no classic maps. Still at 9:30, there was still nothing.... After 9:30 Pm, i had fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, and the first thing i did was turn on my ps3. I was worried why it didn't sign me in. But then i realised. He hacked me. Changed my password. Sent requests to everyone on my ps3 names, saying to gameshare to him. By then, i clicked 'forgot password' and seen that the site section was under going maintenance. Oh well. I tried day afterday after day after day. Nothing changed. By now, i had created a new account. OWEN_DYKES32. ( so anyone i had on my old account (OWENdykes32) Can you please re-add me. Also i would like to thank you if you could messgae OWENdykes32 saying to give Owen Dykes his password back. That account was a family account, and had been destroyed by a german named Patrick Sonntag. I will never forget this name, until i get my OWENdykes32 account back.

So please, if this happens to you i would do the same ( message you're account that got hacked telling them to give you're details back.

Also. During this ban, i had interacted with my brother(s)

He had taught me how to play tennis, and now he's been beating me, until the day i beat him :D

Also ( again) i have had time to see my dad who i haven't seen for a while ( he's been fighting in Afghanistan). I was really pleased during this ban, until i got hacked. RIP, OWENdykes32. ( hopfully not )

OWENdykes32 account was a family account that had all of my trophies on from all of my games, that had been dearly missed. :(

So, if anyone goes through this ordeal i would help you out! No matter what! A true soldier never leaves a man behind!

Please, tell me what i should do.... And i would try and help you out if this has happened to you. Any questions please reply or inbox me.... :)

Thank you :)

( That is what i wrote, after thinking of what to say to my fellow CoDz members.

(SEE, I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS SITE! )

Well, heres another message! I won't do this again. CoDz means a really big thing to me! And i don't want to be without it anymore...

Thanks! :D

May i ask why you where banned if you dont mind