Steiner is the thief?

Matuzz

People making this with me TacticalInsertion and MonopolyMac.

Message for Edward Richtofen (ER) from Illuminati. But also for FR.... Friedrich Steiner!

Pentagon Thief has many illuminati pictures in his lab coat.

Steiner worked in Wunderwaffe project and in creation of Nova 6 chemical.

Steiner might have been working in creating Nova 6 crawlers in Group 935 Kino facility.

Steiner probably tried to kill Maxis who was working in Kino by unleashing one crawler and causing an outbreak.

Also he might been sabotaging the test by setting fire alarm on that scared subject 2-6.

Steiner failed killing Maxis in Kino and Maxis escaped outbreak to Der Riese where Richtofen finally pulled the job done.

Picture of Steiner and Thief:

Both have same hair color and hairstyle. Except thief has taken permanent, maybe in result of becoming zombie.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Is Clarke related to any of this? He has the same 21 in the same location that the thief does, Clarke dies... possibly becoming a zombie? Not sure. Maybe just both of them got the same number in the same spot, idk.

No Clarke isn't related to the thief.

Is Clarke related to any of this? He has the same 21 in the same location that the thief does, Clarke dies... possibly becoming a zombie? Not sure. Maybe just both of them got the same number in the same spot, idk.

Get off this thread.

No I'm kidding but its most likely a reused texture. SPEAK NO MORE OF IT.

@MonopolyMac ... I had an idea, so fu*k off. Maybe it's a reused texture... thats all you had to say. Don't be a douche about it.

Hmm you seem to have missed a very important part in my response...

Get off this thread.

No I'm kidding but its most likely a reused texture. SPEAK NO MORE OF

IT.

Sorry if I offended you.

• Administrators

I don't want to be on anyone's bad side here, we appreciate the thought, but we have already concluded basically that Clarke is NOT the thief. There is tons of counter-evidence and it's time to look in a new direction.

"In the beginning of the mission "Rebirth" you hear a teleporter sound when your being briefed... So that makes me think there was a teleporter at Rebirth... In the Terminal all of the Der Riese radios and such are samples taken from a CIA agent based out of REBIRTH. If they had stuff like that in Rebirth then Steiner might have had a teleporter there too.... So yeah heres the theory...

Once Steiner heard about Dragovich tying up any loose ends and he saw the Soviets already moving in, he knew he was fucked. The CIA people wouldn't get there in time so he knew a solution. He used his experimental teleporter in Rebirth. Timetraveling to the past right after the war ended. Instead of giving himself up to the Soviets he gave up to the Americans and took part in Operation Paperclip. He changed his identity so they would not know who he was. He was just a generic Nazi scientist that is all. So at the SAME TIME this Steiner is going to America, the other Steiner is giving himself up to the Soviets. The real Steiner is in the Pentagon working ironically again with the same compounds known as Nova 6 and also worked on teleporters since he already a knowledge of them. So yeah Illuminati and Sam gets in his head yada yada... he becomes a slave to her and never dies.... Time goes onto February 23, 1968... Time fixes the paradox it created by killing off the duplicate Steiner. Instead Steiner waits in his lab and is killed by Mason. Leaving only one Steiner fixing the paradox.

Now for the NDU loading screen. You have to look at it backwards. The man is Steiner before he was the Thief.

First Slide- Him stepping into the teleporter.

Second- Him looking at a box sent by the Communists. Possibly supplies or Nova 6 being sent from these countries. Remember he worked for them.

Third one down- People looking at the computer led by Steiner. Ascension group? I think so.

Third one top- Now he is trying to control the zombies... hint hint...

Fourth one- Him discovering the zombies and what he got himself into.

Fifth one- he has arrived to the past.

If you realize what I'm getting at is the slide between the first and last one was his life! Working for the communists, leading the Ascensionists, and controlling the zombies."

This was my theory on another related thread. Read it. Understand it. Sink it in.

"In the beginning of the mission "Rebirth" you hear a teleporter sound when your being briefed... So that makes me think there was a teleporter at Rebirth... In the Terminal all of the Der Riese radios and such are samples taken from a CIA agent based out of REBIRTH. If they had stuff like that in Rebirth then Steiner might have had a teleporter there too.... So yeah heres the theory...

Once Steiner heard about Dragovich tying up any loose ends and he saw the Soviets already moving in, he knew he was fucked. The CIA people wouldn't get there in time so he knew a solution. He used his experimental teleporter in Rebirth. Timetraveling to the past right after the war ended. Instead of giving himself up to the Soviets he gave up to the Americans and took part in Operation Paperclip. He changed his identity so they would not know who he was. He was just a generic Nazi scientist that is all. So at the SAME TIME this Steiner is going to America, the other Steiner is giving himself up to the Soviets. The real Steiner is in the Pentagon working ironically again with the same compounds known as Nova 6 and also worked on teleporters since he already a knowledge of them. So yeah Illuminati and Sam gets in his head yada yada... he becomes a slave to her and never dies.... Time goes onto February 23, 1968... Time fixes the paradox it created by killing off the duplicate Steiner. Instead Steiner waits in his lab and is killed by Mason. Leaving only one Steiner fixing the paradox.

Now for the NDU loading screen. You have to look at it backwards. The man is Steiner before he was the Thief.

First Slide- Him stepping into the teleporter.

Second- Him looking at a box sent by the Communists. Possibly supplies or Nova 6 being sent from these countries. Remember he worked for them.

Third one down- People looking at the computer led by Steiner. Ascension group? I think so.

Third one top- Now he is trying to control the zombies... hint hint...

Fourth one- Him discovering the zombies and what he got himself into.

Fifth one- he has arrived to the past.

If you realize what I'm getting at is the slide between the first and last one was his life! Working for the communists, leading the Ascensionists, and controlling the zombies."

This was my theory on another related thread. Read it. Understand it. Sink it in.

YOU SIR HAVE BLOWN MY MIND!! Really nice theory. Seems plausible. Here have some Delicious Nutritious [brains]

Did you hear the portrait theory? Perhaps what once was is no more but will be again. Me and the rest think Kino takes place from 1968-1969. What happened in between there? Steiner died. Hence the blacked out portrait symbolizing his death. Steiner once was alive... he died... but he lived again because of time travel.

0mfg Maxisss is the thief you guys are no0bz!!!!!1... Jk

I do however believe that clarke is the thief because of the writing all of his body matching that of the thief and I really don't think treyarch is that lazy that they'd reuse clarke's texture.

I agree. Sure they reuse textures now and again, but they wouldn't just give them the same writings on their face, they would at least make some new writing/take out old writing.