Perk bottle in max ammos.

Some one in the forum pointed that perk bottle always appears when max ammo is dropped and the first one to randomize is perk bottle.

Edit: These videos prove that perk bottle is always random each time. But it remains in the same order for that spin.

Just showing that perk bottle is not first in rotation

U_y3i7NVUyA

Perk bottle shows up after 2x, missed by an inch

qU9UD6z-HFM

Perk bottle after carpenter

sqoeBQYFev0 (Deadshot)

Perk bottle shows up after max ammo

4kNvSto1sCI (Speed)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent post!! [brains] for you!

I've wondered about this. Maybe it's not the Max Ammo that triggers it, could it be power being turned on? Or perhaps you have to buy a perk before it will spawn the Perk Bottle? Perhaps defeat a Fire Zombie or Shrieker? Past a certain level? Or it could all be purely random. Either way, you've disproved with proof that it's not ONLY when a Max Ammo is dropped.

Thanks for Brains.

So far I have only seen perk bottle being spun by monkeys only when a max ammo is dropped. Which is why I usually convert all other drops to max ammo/2x/insta kill leaving the legit max ammo drop itself for a perk bottle.

I'll try with different combinations today after work. I have already tested this with or without buying Quick revive perk, it does not make any diff. It may be dependent on zombie that has dropped the power up..(Example: yellow skinny looking ones - perk bottle spun right before max, regular zombies- perk is spun right after max) and so on.. (just an assumption)

*Looking at the 2nd video I posted I think the easiest way to do this is to follow the monkey closely with a bowie knife (or any good insta kill weapon) and watch when is the bottle spun, lets say you saw it after 2x, wait for the next cycle and kill it right after u see 2x... :) For this to work you must NOT camp or run circles close to spawn so you have enough time to watch the spin.

Note: When you are playing co-op you don't have to follow monkeys all the way as long as you know the pattern you could cut through less traffic areas and intersect them at spawn using one of the geysers..This is preferred way because there are more chances of you getting stuck in the spikes in the middle of a game than when you take the geyser leading straight to the spawn.

Even better if your friend is nearby spawn just let him know when the perk bottle is spun after and he can throw a monkey and do it for the team. So may options.. just be sure to buy all 4 perks first to take full benefit from it or you might end up getting stuck with deadshot and double tap when you actually wanted quick revive and stamin up as your 3rd and 4th perks....( i always buy jug and flopper first)

Dude what he means is the perk bottle doesn't automatically pop up after the max ammo. It is in a random order.

yes it is a random order, but the order remains the same as long as the monkey has the perk, so once you know the order, you know exactly when the perk will come up in the order. its just not always the same order each time

Nice job doing some research on this. So would it appear then that a perk bottle does always spawn on a max ammo drop, it's just that the perk bottle order is random, or is it still possible that there can be max ammo drops with no perk bottle in rotation?

And finally, does this mean that you definitely can't get perk bottle drops from a drop that did not begin as a max ammo?

Those are two questions I would appreciate some research being carried out on (vague answers you heard from someone else don't count), if I don't get the time to find out for myself that is ;)

Nice job doing some research on this. So would it appear then that a perk bottle does always spawn on a max ammo drop, it's just that the perk bottle order is random, or is it still possible that there can be max ammo drops with no perk bottle in rotation?

And finally, does this mean that you definitely can't get perk bottle drops from a drop that did not begin as a max ammo?

Those are two questions I would appreciate some research being carried out on (vague answers you heard from someone else don't count), if I don't get the time to find out for myself that is ;)

I have always seen a perk bottle each time there was max ammo. However I don't think to get a perk bottle it should start with max ammo spin. I will post some videos today to verify this.

• 3 weeks later...

my first post... sorry if it has been covered elsewhere, I am on a really slow internet connection at the moment and after searching around(very slowly) and not finding the answer i decided to post on this topic.

I am wondering if anyone has gotten all seven perks or heck even 5 perks(1 over your original 4) from the monkeys.... and if and when you go down do you lose the perks that the monkeys gave you or do you get to keep them like you do when you get them from the easter egg?

also I am guessing it has been described elsewhere but the best strategy i have played in for changing the drops to max ammos (and I am guessing perks, even though i have not gotten a perk from a monkey yet), is to leave that mud room door from the spawn closed and camp on hte bridge... forcing the monkeys to take the long way around... and usually when they hit the mouth of the cave it turns into a max ammo.

thanks,

phoztech