tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwww

dubjam

so the map pack is out tomorrow/ later today :) everytime this day comes about it feels like christmas... gonna go round my mates tomorrow with another mate and my gf, get leeeeeeean, and play the fuuuuuuuuuuuuudge outta this map pack. i'm so excited, and i'd like to know what you lot are doing tomorrow.

are you playing by urself? are you getting some beers in? are you getting lean and playing that ting????

yayyyyyyy

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8:00am - Awake from slumber. Bitch about how I shouldn't have been up so late, then about being awake, but download maps anyway. Play.

9:30am - Bitch I have to stop playing, rush to drive 35 minutes away to get fingerprints taken at 10:00 for new job.

11:00am - Go to old job, open restaurant. Look forward to zombies like I did the day before release. Work & anticipate.

3:30pm - Rush to DMV, register car for friend, all the while bitching I'm not playing. (Unless I "forget" to do it hehe)

4:00pm - Salvation!!! Let the slaughter commence!

:lol:

I'm so addicted to CoD Zombies. I don't have an XBox, I'm a PS3 user. But one of my good friends has XBox and he happens to be a zombie fan boy too. I live in New Jersey so the map should be out around 5am here. I have my alarm set to 5:30am because my buddy is gonna download it as soon as it comes out and drive over to my house so we can play till we gotta go to work. Now THAT is dedication man.