User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

teh shrew

wait a tick

ok so after watching the inside xbox new on the dashboard it looks like dead shoot daqari is coming back :D but also when they there talking about hanger 18

they said somthing about there beeing a easter egg about a vival video around the relase of black ops mmmmm i wunder fwhat they are talking aboot.................

ya i heard that too i'm gonna be looking around for that in a private match becuase i really want to see what it is maybe its a video they released or sumthin? i remember someone saying an easter egg that there was a group of nazi's dancing in a room in a campaign mission in an old call of duty or sumthin

Donor

The apple is back!!!!

q0zVL8IRRvo

How you like them apples :lol:

The apple is back!!!!

q0zVL8IRRvo

How you like them apples :lol:

I already posted that theory, but its no problem. You might want to embed a reupload if that video though, the original poster sold out and replaced the audio with that shitty music so he could get money.

Donor

When I drink I drink speeeed cola.

Regards, Vonvonvive.

P.S. You suck undead dick

That seemed unnecessary.

And yeah I'd just mute the audio on that clip as it's not really that important. Funny how Treyarch is now purposely putting in the floating apple that they got so much guff for as a glitch in the first days of Black Ops release.

When I drink I drink speeeed cola.

Regards, Vonvonvive.

P.S. You suck undead dick

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH TROLLS GRAB THE BANHAMMER

sorry but what is wrong about a floating apple....

You need the audio to understand it was a parody video.

Watch this version:

HTtzoIusyh4

and also, the easter egg to do with the floating apple has already been found, check here: viewtopic.php?t=12907