Changing Environment

Just like in COTD where the environment changed with the fog rolling in. It looks like a similar effect was added to Shangri-La. In the newest trailer you can see that some parts it is dark out (night) and some parts it's light out (day) The eclipse probably has something to do with it, and perhaps is why there are white (icey) zombies and fire (napalm) zombies. I think they change based on the eclipse. If you look closely they appear to have the same, if not very similar character skins. Just a thought I had.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like in COTD where the environment changed with the fog rolling in. It looks like a similar effect was added to Shangri-La. In the newest trailer you can see that some parts it is dark out (night) and some parts it's light out (day) The eclipse probably has something to do with it, and perhaps is why there are white (icey) zombies and fire (napalm) zombies. I think they change based on the eclipse. If you look closely they appear to have the same, if not very similar character skins. Just a thought I had.

Your thoughts are good!

I'm going to have to go back and watch the trailer again and actually pay attention this time.. instead of freaking out because a new map is coming out, haha! My overwhelming joy made me miss some things!

So, the only ones good were all WaW and Shangri-La?

This is how I rank them. #1 being the best.

1. Shangri-La

2. Der Riese (WaW)

3. Ascension

4. Shi No Numa (WaW)

5. Nacht Der Untoten (Black Ops)

6. Verruckt (Black Ops)

7. Dead Ops Arcade

8. Kino

9. Call Of The Dead

10. Five

Thought you would have liked Call of the Dead more than that. I bet it was George...

idk what Shangri-La will be like. at least this time i will get to play the map before waiting a month coz of a friend with an xbox.

back on topic. i would love more dynamic changes. just in CoTD it sucked coz you couldnt really see much

Thought you would have liked Call of the Dead more than that. I bet it was George...

idk what Shangri-La will be like. at least this time i will get to play the map before waiting a month coz of a friend with an xbox.

back on topic. i would love more dynamic changes. just in CoTD it sucked coz you couldnt really see much

George is a royal pain in the a$$

I agree, the dynamic weather/time of day changes are awesome.

yeah he kinda screws up your strategy when he roars and you get stunned and get windmilled. Do you still go to those First To Play events like from WaW? Because i remember Telixion knowing about it a few days before it was announced

yeah he kinda screws up your strategy when he roars and you get stunned and get windmilled. Do you still go to those First To Play events like from WaW? Because i remember Telixion knowing about it a few days before it was announced

I don't know anything and if I DID know, well then I DON'T know. ;)

Well, I may have said something like this before, but what if we're getting a 2 for 1 zombie effect going on here?

I've made mention before, but what if, ala Dead Rising, the Eclipse kinda buffers the zombies, in the same way George did on CotD?

Like when it gets dark out, zombies start running a bit faster and in bigger packs or something like that?