What the Shrink Ray does

Well for those who have seen the new trailer, if you haven't check it out

Z34RTO2BKM4&feature hopefully did it right

So, im guessing it works like the Wunderwaffe where it has a certain radius and then you shrink and walk over them and kill them sounds awesome!!! Loven the new claymore and monkeybomb!!!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for those who have seen the new trailer, if you haven't check it out

Z34RTO2BKM4 hopefully did it right

So, im guessing it works like the Wunderwaffe where it has a certain radius and then you shrink and walk over them and kill them sounds awesome!!! Loven the new claymore and monkeybomb!!!!!

Fixed it for you :) It makes me laugh, how Richtofen just shoots them then plows right through them and they go flying :lol:

Thanx bro ima noob here :lol: that was pretty funny and then Nikolai goes 'Oooo a new toy' that was pretty funny but go to 0:59 in the video and pause in the background you can see a Perk-a-Cola machine, i dont think its Jugg because its not red enough new perk??? :o hahha yah Richtofen just runs through them

:P

Thanx bro ima noob here :lol: that was pretty funny and then Nikolai goes 'Oooo a new toy' that was pretty funny but go to 0:59 in the video and pause in the background you can see a Perk-a-Cola machine, i dont think its Jugg because its not red enough new perk??? :o hahha yah Richtofen just runs through them

:P

Ahh I think that may be Juggernog