NEW!!! Annihilation In The Jungle Trailer!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know if anyone has seen it yet but there is a new zombie trailer on the xbox live video marketplace. Sorry I dont have a link. Its isnt even on youtube yet. Check it out its so freakin awesome!!

BTW SIR You should be recieving a down pour of brains very soon, I wouldn't of seen it unless you said something.

I actually had to go through the Video Marketplace browser to find the video, it didn't show up on the main page.

One more thing, I think they did an awesome job on this trailer. "In the Jungle" FTW!

Honestly, not what I wanted from the trailer... It was nice that we saw some footage, but they could've at least made it as epic as the WaW ones. Also, alot of this footage was from the trailers we've seen before.

You can't have such high expectations IMO. Of course the W@W trailers will always be the best. That was zombies in it's prime and comparing the new trailers to those it's just no comparison. I thought it was a pretty good video.

You can't have such high expectations IMO. Of course the W@W trailers will always be the best. That was zombies in it's prime and comparing the new trailers to those it's just no comparison. I thought it was a pretty good video.

Well yeah, it was good and the map looks cool, but alot was from older footage and such. With this trailer, it reminds me of the ascension one, in a way, like they didn't try. Disapointed, but it still was better than the ascension one, they didn't even release it until after even the PS3 release if I remember right.