Hope they put in new weapons

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would put in guns like the Model 1887's and the KS-23, the Kiparis, and the Uzi in the zombies mode. I don't want just new Wonder Weapons, I want to be able to use other guns than the mystery box and off the wall guns. And it's not like they couldn't either.

Models are in MW2 lol, or do you mean make a gun like it?

I wish they would put in guns like the Model 1887's and the KS-23, the Kiparis, and the Uzi in the zombies mode. I don't want just new Wonder Weapons, I want to be able to use other guns than the mystery box and off the wall guns. And it's not like they couldn't either.

Models are in MW2 lol, or do you mean make a gun like it?

The Models were in Black Ops campaign. The motorcycle escape from Vorkuta, you used a single one. And it's in the game files so I don't see why not. Dual wield 1887's in zombies sounds pretty sick.

Here you go Dykes:

biRQC5Gc44

Read my 'How to use BBCode' in my sig, it'll help you with stuff like that.

Also, apparently putting other guns in the box takes up more space, as well as upsetting the balance of power in guns.

For instance with the Stoner63, that is yet another high powered LMG, so you'd need a low powered one to counterbalance it. And Uzis, Kparis's and things like that are very fast firing SMG's with a decent punch, which runs into the same problem.

And yeah, the 1887 was an IW game, thus the coding being theirs. So Treyarch would have to write their own for one Gun that just doesn't really fit in with the storyline (M1887)

They actually have had coding for all of the following weapons in Zombiemode since launch:

AK47 (Masterkey)

AK47

ASP

AUG (no AGOG)

Enfield

G11 (No Low Power Scope)

Kiparis

Kiparis (Duel Wield)

KS23

M60

M202 Flash (Grim Reaper)

Mac11

Mac11 (Duel Wield)

Makarov

Commando (Masterkey)

PSG1

Sabertooth 360

Sabertooth

Skorpion

Spike Acoustic

Stoner63

Turret Ray Gun

Turret Rocket

Uzi

WA2000

Gimme the Stoner already! Thatd be sick!

Oh and yeah just add the AK47 already too! We need more variety in the gun selection. They just need to add all the guns from Multiplayer onto Zombies. Its not a whole lot to ask for right?

And to the post above this - Ray Gun Turret?? WWHHHAAAAT?

They actually have had coding for all of the following weapons in Zombiemode since launch:

AK47 (Masterkey)

AK47

ASP

AUG (no AGOG)

Enfield

G11 (No Low Power Scope)

Kiparis

Kiparis (Duel Wield)

KS23

M60

M202 Flash (Grim Reaper)

Mac11

Mac11 (Duel Wield)

Makarov

Commando (Masterkey)

PSG1

Sabertooth 360

Sabertooth

Skorpion

Spike Acoustic

Stoner63

Turret Ray Gun

Turret Rocket

Uzi

WA2000

Sorry, but how do you know this? Proof?

I'm not meaning to be rude, but i've never heard about this before, and surely several of them aren't even Guns.

Here you go Dykes:

biRQC5Gc44

Read my 'How to use BBCode' in my sig, it'll help you with stuff like that.

Also, apparently putting other guns in the box takes up more space, as well as upsetting the balance of power in guns.

For instance with the Stoner63, that is yet another high powered LMG, so you'd need a low powered one to counterbalance it. And Uzis, Kparis's and things like that are very fast firing SMG's with a decent punch, which runs into the same problem.

And yeah, the 1887 was an IW game, thus the coding being theirs. So Treyarch would have to write their own for one Gun that just doesn't really fit in with the storyline (M1887)

Since when is gun balance an issue in zombies? And do the guns really need to fit in? It's about having fun, and using the same old guns over and over gets boring.

Gun balance is an issue in Zombies.

Lets say we have the following 10 guns, for example:

Stoner63

RPK

HK21

MG42

PPSH

M16

MP40

Thundergun

Ray Gun

MPL

There's 7 guns in there that are extremely powerful, so a 7/10 chance of getting a powerful gun.

Lets now have 10 guns that are more likely:

RPK

HK21

MP40

M16

Commando

Cz75

AUG

PM63

AK74u

M14

There you have 2 powerful guns, a couple of Assault rifles, a Semi auto Rifle, and a Pistol. This is a more realistic small scale representation of what we get in zombies. I'm obviously not going to put all the weapons in that they could possibly have.

Putting in more powerful weapons like the Stoner, the AK47, the KS23 etc. Makes you have a higher chance of getting a powerful weapon as opposed to a less powerful one.

A higher chance of having a powerful gun makes Zombies much much easier to play and get to high rounds, Treyarch will not want this. Can you imagine how easy this four person team would be?:

Player 1: Stoner63 + Thundergun + Monkeys

Player 2: RPK + Ray Gun + Gersch Devices

Player 3: HK21 + Ray Gun + Monkeys

Player 4: PPSH + Winter's Howl + Matrayakosha Dolls

That sort of loadout would get people too far too easily with only a small amount of skill. And no, it's not guaranteed that you will get amazing weapons every time, but a higher likelihood of having them, caused by having even more powerful weapons makes the game just too easy.

Well if box space wasn't an issue then why not add all the guns from Multiplayer into the box.? The addition of the new SMGs, Shotguns, and Sniper Rifle would definately even out the balance of the two new MG's. I really don't think it'd be that big of a problem. Sure I could get a Stoner or an MG42, but I could also be getting Skorpians and Uzis all day too. I think it'd be a good balance.

And what'd be wrong with getting really good guns and getting far in the rounds? For most average players (non-casual zombie players) Round 30 is quite an accomplishment, and with the addition of the new guns it might give them a better chance of getting there with some lucky hits of the box. Of course it'll mean us Zombie regulars will get to further rounds with the better guns. But again what's wrong with that? If someone wants to get to Round 50 with their buddies, maybe it wont take 6 hours this way.

Oh, and after around 35 or so, you've got to have skill to survive. Regardless of how good your weapons might be. So the difficulty will still be there.

Just my thought on it...

Sorry, but how do you know this? Proof?

I'm not meaning to be rude, but i've never heard about this before, and surely several of them aren't even Guns.

It's taken from PC code.

And to all of the people saying "We can't add an AK47 or M60 because they would upset the balence yada yada yada...", in the coding, these guns are extraordinarily weak. Some are only slightly better than there MP versions. 3arc can balence these new weapons so they arn't overpowered.