Map Pack 3 Confirmed!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

we have to wait till hangar 18 become zombie map i think!

Your signature reminds me of a show i saw once. I forget what it was but an idiot makes a website with random .gifs everywhere which make annoying sounds...

On topic i can't wait for this map and i am looking forward to the "Challenge" part as i am tired of every one doing a "rape train".

we have to wait till hangar 18 become zombie map i think!

Your signature reminds me of a show i saw once. I forget what it was but an idiot makes a website with random .gifs everywhere which make annoying sounds...

On topic i can't wait for this map and i am looking forward to the "Challenge" part as i am tired of every one doing a "rape train".

hey dont mind my sign.and what you trying say that i am idiot or what?not cool at all!!!

A rape train is just strategy not everyone plays that way though, it realy dont matter to me if they do it everyone dies in zombies nobody ever lives.

I normaly will just go off by myself unless I the outher people wanna play as a team but normaly they just wanna steal my kills so when they go for the box I just go for Ak74u or a MP40.

A rape train is just strategy not everyone plays that way though, it realy dont matter to me if they do it everyone dies in zombies nobody ever lives.

I normaly will just go off by myself unless I the outher people wanna play as a team but normaly they just wanna steal my kills so when they go for the box I just go for Ak74u or a MP40.

i prefer to camp with 4 players curently on the front of the ship,take George to stamin up each round and than quickly kill crawler.2 guys holding the front of the boat where box spawn and other 2 guys holding where you droping from zipline on the ship!that is the best we come up with so far!

Guest xeinpo

i prefer to camp with 4 players curently on the front of the ship,take George to stamin up each round and than quickly kill crawler.2 guys holding the front of the boat where box spawn and other 2 guys holding where you droping from zipline on the ship!that is the best we come up with so far!

No i was not insulting you. Back on topic i hate rape trains because everyone does them and after one game of CoTd i am bored because of it.