Construction work in Call of the Dead?

So I did the easter egg and I could hear the elephant, but if you listen carefully you can hear what sounds like construction work. You can clearly hear a jack hammer and a chainsaw. I made a quick video so you can make your own conclusions. If you can hear the construction work, let me know because I want to make sure I am not the only one who hears it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQbF97tw ... ideo_title

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I can hear it. But why would anyone want to build in a place full of zombies? In the video it also shows that you can see a construction site if you no-clip in Zoo? Wtf? Lol. And there's also a picture of an elephant with vodka. You had to get vodka for Nikolai during the easter egg and you always hear the elephant when your doing the easter egg. Coincidence? Treyarch just raped my mind.

But anyways, thanks for pointing this out! +1

Hey, I can hear it. But why would anyone want to build in a place full of zombies? In the video it also shows that you can see a construction site if you no-clip in Zoo? Wtf? Lol. And there's also a picture of an elephant with vodka. You had to get vodka for Nikolai during the easter egg and you always hear the elephant when your doing the easter egg. Coincidence? Treyarch just raped my mind.

I knew I wasn't the only one who could hear the construction going on in the background. I will see if I can find any other clues.

Lol brains for "Treyarch just raped my mind."

Good connections though.

Good hearing to the Doc as well!

I just hope this doesn't mean that the Zoo could be a possibility for the next map . . . we already have two in Russia.

Actually, that's not construction, that a dock for shipping containers. They copied and put the exact same model of the container crane from Rebirth Island there.

I think that zoo is the place that supplied the monkeys and pigs and other animals for the experiments at Rebirth. They had to get them somewhere. and seems like zoo's connection and also considering the both have shipping docks nearbye.

I've also heard this while playing CotD. I kinda just put it together like they're doing contruction (developing) a new map that would be set some place where elephants are common. So like you said, a jungle or something.

Or who knows, maybe on the next map we'll have Elephant rounds :lol:

Lol brains for "Treyarch just raped my mind."

Good connections though.

Good hearing to the Doc as well!

I just hope this doesn't mean that the Zoo could be a possibility for the next map . . . we already have two in Russia.

well there was 3 in germany