Gersch Connected to Aether!

Tac

• Administrators

So my original theory on how Zombies got to Ascension was that they came out of the Gersch device when Yuri tricked Gersch into activating it (see link viewtopic.php?f=53&p=65950) but I never really knew how they came out of the Gersch... until now.

When Group 935 ran experiments in Der Riese, the Zombies didn't appear in the mainframe, they went to Aether. So what if when the Gersch device was activated, all the zombies came out of Aether into Ascension?

I don't understand how the zombies would then be Russian if they are the ones from Der Riese, unless 935 grabbed Russian bodies and through them in the teleporter and they were the test subjects? These is just something that came to mind, comment and leave [brains] if you feel necessary!

*EDIT* Ok, listening through the Ascension quotes, when you use the Gersch device, Dempsey says, "say hi to Sam for me!" So I guess that means the Zombies go to Aether when they go into the black hole bomb? GASP, that means Gersch was there also...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well, I guess the zombies that came could have just infected one guy and spread to everyone else. Cool theory.

That's possible. I was trying to figure out if Yuri was sucked into Gersch or died.got infected by the Zombies, and there is no dead bodies anywhere, but IDK, just kind of thinking out loud I suppose.

Alright, here's the thing about aether. It's not some different relm, it's that zero that our relm can account for. Essentially, if you have ever looked at two soda bottles taped together to make that wirlpool thingy, it's just like a teleporter. The liquid would be you being transported to a different location, and in the center you atom all sort of crunch together it to negative space, and for a split second, you disappear completely before your atoms begin to come back through and regain mass. The reason Dr. Maxis and Sam are stuck in aether is because Richtofen broke the teleporter as they went in. Now, they are compacted into such a tiny spot that everyone that is now trapped into aether become a single entity. Did you ever watch the movie The Fly? It's sort of like that went to two got sent to aether. They got all jarbled up. Thing is, aether is from a negative space, so our space physics don't apply. They can do whatever the hell they want in negative space, including sending something to our world if they can find an opening in aether, but because two got garbled up, they could not sustain themselves in our physics, so they are trapped. They can only manifest themselve through certain conduits. (coughflytrapcough)

End rant.

• Administrators

Alright, here's the thing about aether. It's not some different relm, it's that zero that our relm can account for. Essentially, if you have ever looked at two soda bottles taped together to make that wirlpool thingy, it's just like a teleporter. The liquid would be you being transported to a different location, and in the center you atom all sort of crunch together it to negative space, and for a split second, you disappear completely before your atoms begin to come back through and regain mass. The reason Dr. Maxis and Sam are stuck in aether is because Richtofen broke the teleporter as they went in. Now, they are compacted into such a tiny spot that everyone that is now trapped into aether become a single entity. Did you ever watch the movie The Fly? It's sort of like that went to two got sent to aether. They got all jarbled up. Thing is, aether is from a negative space, so our space physics don't apply. They can do whatever the hell they want in negative space, including sending something to our world if they can find an opening in aether, but because two got garbled up, they could not sustain themselves in our physics, so they are trapped. They can only manifest themselve through certain conduits. (coughflytrapcough)

End rant.

So Sam and Maxis are one being inside Aether then? They both control the box, etc? I heard somewhere that Pentagon Thief comes out of Aether, I guess that is a load of shit then :P

Well, provided that the thief could munipulated the teleporters the way he did in Five, I could see him being able to enter negative space and then manifesting himself at the other end of the red teleporters.

PS

Don't get me started on the trippy-alpha-snakey thing that I just thought of.

• Administrators

Well, provided that the thief could munipulated the teleporters the way he did in Five, I could see him being able to enter negative space and then manifesting himself at the other end of the red teleporters.

PS

Don't get me started on the trippy-alpha-snakey thing that I just thought of.

Alright I swear I won't. We can just leave this thread be lol

i still strongly believe the team got from Kino to Ascension Through the Teleporter Aether projections thanks to the difference engine

i mean if you look at all the minor details, for example

The Thundergun, its Russian right? yet was in Kino, so did Maxis work with the Russians, or did he travel through the projections and take it from the Russians?

The diary in Ascension Yuri mentions, was it dropped by maxis or better yet given to Yuri by maxis?

your all going under the impression we can only stay in the Aether projections for a small amount of time, this is true....for us as the players...

but i put it to you, what if the Pentagon thief IS maxis, and can use his personal PORTABLE Teleporter at whim anywhere he wants? the thief HAS the group 935 logo, Maxis does have the technology to carry this out

before you dismiss this obvious link, id liketo remind you of the 4 Aether Rooms, he was obviously trying to Save Samantha, and the is an American airbase of sorts as another aether room, the american link IS there. just gotta look at all the angles, the difference engine was the key

i still strongly believe the team got from Kino to Ascension Through the Teleporter Aether projections thanks to the difference engine

The Thundergun, its Russian right? yet was in Kino, so did Maxis work with the Russians, or did he travel through the projections and take it from the Russians?

Maxis did not, it's more likely the russians went there and recovered some of the nazi technology

The diary in Ascension Yuri mentions, was it dropped by maxis or better yet given to Yuri by maxis?

Neither. Sam probably found a way to give it to him

your all going under the impression we can only stay in the Aether projections for a small amount of time, this is true....for us as the players...

but i put it to you, what if the Pentagon thief IS maxis, and can use his personal PORTABLE Teleporter at whim anywhere he wants? the thief HAS the group 935 logo, Maxis does have the technology to carry this out

Aparently, Maxis is STUCK inside, not very easy to get out.

before you dismiss this obvious link, id liketo remind you of the 4 Aether Rooms, he was obviously trying to Save Samantha, and the is an American airbase of sorts as another aether room, the american link IS there. just gotta look at all the angles, the difference engine was the key

• Administrators

The Thundergun is made by Maxis

I assume dropped by Sam.

According to the posts above, you can't get out, not that you can only stay in for a little, it's forever.

I doubt that Maxis would have had a personal teleporter with him when he died, because I assume he didn't have one and also didn't think he would die.

before you dismiss this obvious link, id like to remind you of the 4 Aether Rooms, he was obviously trying to Save Samantha, and the is an American airbase of sorts as another aether room, the american link IS there. just gotta look at all the angles, the difference engine was the key

I think it was the Group 935 American Operative (if there actually is 935 logo on the Pentagon's lab coats :| ) that Maxis was talking about to the letter to the Reichstag High Command

The Thundergun is made by Maxis

No, Richtofen thinks its created by maxis, however looking at the COTD radios about maxis not allowing americans into group 935, what makes you think he would except Russians aswell? PLUS as i said, there is russian writing on the Thundergun, Not German, He either stole it, or was secretly working with the Ascension group, theres no other reason to say why there would be russian on it unless im missing something? which i prob am cos im so tired n need sleep but wanted to reply cos i do love your and nayarcs threads

I assume dropped by Sam.

i dont think so in the slightest, the dairy pertains to Element 115, and Yuri wont let go of it , kinda gollum complex, which is why i believe its Maxis dairy

According to the posts above, you can't get out, not that you can only stay in for a little, it's forever.

oh but you can, Samantha came out and took gersh, not only that but not only do we travel through the aether when we teleport, but the Aether Projections allow us to interact with objects in the Aether projects also, so as time travel is possible, whats to say travel through the Aether projections to permanantly locate yourself somewhere else "Could" i guess be possible?

I doubt that Maxis would have had a personal teleporter with him when he died, because I assume he didn't have one and also didn't think he would die.

Terminal files state maxis Death is unconfirmed, therefore when Sam got sent to the Aether, Maxis went also, or to another place altogether, and continued research into freeing Samantha, so the fact remains, the pentagon thief not only has a group 935 logo on him, BUT, MAxis himself created the Teleporters, if anyone could do it, Maxis would be the one, given enough time and resources (which being in the Aether could do, look how Gersh got the Casimir mechanism working whilst in the Aether)

I think it was the Group 935 American Operative (if there actually is 935 logo on the Pentagon's lab coats :| ) that Maxis was talking about to the letter to the Reichstag High Command

ok, this could also be true, i dont really have a counter for this as you are completely right

• Administrators

No, Richtofen thinks its created by maxis, however looking at the COTD radios about maxis not allowing americans into group 935, what makes you think he would except Russians aswell? PLUS as i said, there is russian writing on the Thundergun, Not German, He either stole it, or was secretly working with the Ascension group, theres no other reason to say why there would be russian on it unless im missing something? which i prob am cos im so tired n need sleep but wanted to reply cos i do love your and nayarcs threads

Well thank you! I really like your idea about him working on it with Ascension, otherwise I can't find a reason it would be in Kino (German facility) and Ascension (Russian Facility). So they were secretly working on it together before Hitler turned on Stalin.

i dont think so in the slightest, the dairy pertains to Element 115, and Yuri wont let go of it , kinda gollum complex, which is why i believe its Maxis dairy

The reason I think Sam dropped it is because we know that she brainwashed him to kill Gersch, so maybe it was something he found in the Diary.

oh but you can, Samantha came out and took gersh, not only that but not only do we travel through the aether when we teleport, but the Aether Projections allow us to interact with objects in the Aether projects also, so as time travel is possible, whats to say travel through the Aether projections to permanantly locate yourself somewhere else "Could" i guess be possible?

No comeback, great response.

Terminal files state maxis Death is unconfirmed, therefore when Sam got sent to the Aether, Maxis went also, or to another place altogether, and continued research into freeing Samantha, so the fact remains, the pentagon thief not only has a group 935 logo on him, BUT, MAxis himself created the Teleporters, if anyone could do it, Maxis would be the one, given enough time and resources (which being in the Aether could do, look how Gersh got the Casimir mechanism working whilst in the Aether)

Didn't the characters get the Casimir Mechanism working?

ok, this could also be true, i dont really have a counter for this as you are completely right

Thanks!

nayarcs

:facepalm:

sorry i had to point it out :lol:

but back on topic, some how the Russians have the base of the 935 teleporters in ascension where did this get these from?

and about the dairy, we no of some one who likes to keep a diary, don't we?

and mac, you may have the American operative thing but it was me who came up with the idea of the thief coming from aether, mostly :lol:

edit:my bitch slap link